Serendipity Of Love

After her beloved mother died, Solan, a lovely girl changed. She hated all the people like his father who is a politician. She treated all of them just the same. She didn't care about her attitude towards them. She only cares about what her mother left her, a career she continued. Kung ano siya ngayon at kung ano ang meron siya ngayon ay iyon ang dahilan. Her mother's death brought her to this world. She locked up her heart and didn't believe in love. She puts in her mind that she will never end up like her mother, who's ready to give up all she has for the sake of love. She will never end up falling in love, but how could a stranger make her change her mind? How could he give her butterflies that she has never felt. How could one person make her blush with simple words?

I shouldn't feel this way right? I made that rule!

But how could she just end up... breaking her own rule?

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. Do not reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any chance the every part of this story, without the prior permission of the author.

All rights reserved.

Since you're reading the unedited version of this story, you might encounter typographical error, grammatical error and misspelled words. Also, please be advised that this story contains Trigger Warnings, sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences.

–@4ltaluneee 🌙