Chapter 3.

"Stop staring at him." I told Pat. "Kulang na lang hubaran mo siya sa isip mo, eh."

"Damot mo naman," she said before sipping on her mango shake. "I was just admiring your bodyguard."

"I'm not madamot, duh. And bakit ko naman siya ipagdadamot, if you want you can take him with you instead." Masungit na sabi ko sa kanya.

"I will gladly!" She laughed. "Kaso hindi sasama sa 'kin 'yan, nasa 'yo lang ang atensyon niya, eh."

My brows furrowed because she gestured for me to look at my back. And then I saw the bodyguard staring at me, he immediately looked away when he noticed my gaze.

"OA mo naman. He's just doing his job."

"Is his job to keep staring at you and not looking at the people around you?" She sarcastically asked.

"Don't mind him nga." I said, getting irritated.

"Okay," she shrugged. "But you know what?" She told me with a mischievous smile on her face.

I raised a brow. "What?"

"He's already topless in my mind." She whispered and giggled.

"Oh my goodness, Patricia!" I said, disgusted. But she just laughed at me.

"Can you please, at least stay one meter away from me?" I told the bodyguard, irritated. "Masyado kang malapit, hindi naman tayo close."

"This is my job, my lady." He said.

This is the first time he spoke, I thought he's mute. His baritone voice irritates me more. And what did he just called me? My lady? Corny! Alam ko naman na ang ganda ko ay pang royalty. Many people always told me that I looked like a royal princess. But calling me in that title makes me cringe. Masyadong formal.

"Just stay away a little, your presence makes me feel uncomfortable." I hissed.

He did, he took one step backwards. I just shook myself in disbelief.

He opened the door for me, so I got inside the van. Pat was already here. Her eyes followed the bodyguard until he went inside the driver seat.

Palihim ko siyang siniko. She immediately looked at me with her brows furrowed.

"You're drooling." I whispered.

She immediately checked her face.

"Hindi naman, ah," she hissed at me.

I just shook my head and laid my back on my seat.

The next day, I saw my bodyguard, he's on a phone call. It was my dad probably, I am sure that he was reporting to him.

I ignored him and walked away from him. When he saw me, he immediately turned off his phone and put it inside his coat, then he followed me.

"This coming Friday na yung photoshoot mo. Ay, photoshoot niyo nga pala." Pat teased me.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, please stop reminding me."

She just laughed and turned to her iPad. We are now heading to the office in Starlight.

"It's good to see you-" the director stopped talking when she looked at my back and then looked at me back.