Chapter 8.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Don't worry." I said before I hung up the call.

It was Pat, she was so worried about me. It's been a week since I got locked up in the mansion. Hindi lang ang personal bodyguard ko ang nakasunod sa akin ngayon. Even our maids were observing my every move.

I dropped myself on my bed. My life was back in living hell. Hindi ko na alam kung paano pa ako makakatakas at makakatakbo palayo. Gulong-gulo na ang isip ko, pati ang kasal ang minadali na nila. Wala na akong takas. They moved the date of the wedding two months from now and I have a shoot for my upcoming movie. I still have two weeks before my flight to Paris and I couldn't think of a plan to go there since I was locked up here.

I was interrupted from thinking a lot of things when I heard a knock on my door. Bumangon ako at tsaka naglakad papunta sa pintuan.

I rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, raising a brow. "Ano, pumunta ka ba dito para bantayan din ako?"

He didn't answer my questions, he was staring at me and he looked worried. I was about to close the door because I got irritated with him when he suddenly grabbed the door to stopped me from closing it.

"What the hell is your problem-"

I didn't finish my words when he suddenly pulled me with him inside my room.

I grabbed my hand from his hand and looked at him with so much annoyance in my eyes.

"I... I was worried." He talked with sincerity. "I looked for you when I heard you went missing."

"Do you think I care?" I exclaimed. "You looked for me because of one thing. Your dad pushed you to get married with me and you couldn't do anything."

"That's not my intention." He argued. "You almost got killed."

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Dapat nga matuwa ka hindi ba? Dahil hindi na matutuloy ang kasal? Ayaw mo rin naman mangyari 'yon 'di ba?"

He shook his head in disbelief. He tried to stepped forward but I stopped him.

"Huwag na huwag kang makalalapit sa akin." May pagbabanta kong saad. "I hate you so much that even your presence is killing me."

"Bakit ba ganiyan na lang ang galit mo sa akin?" He suddenly asked. "I didn't do anything to caused you that anger."

"Because you, your father and even my dad are politician." I hissed. "Makita lang kita ay kinikilabutan na ako."

"Yeah. We're politician and what's the point?" He looked so confused.

"Your dad was a corrupt and my dad was a murderer." I exclaimed. "Akala mo ba hindi ko alam ang tungkol sa mga gawain ng tatay mo? Don't tell me you didn't know about that."

He looked so shocked, he didn't know that was coming.

I smirked. "I was right."

"I'm not my dad." He told me seriously. "I don't want to be like him either."

"No." I shook my head. "You are all just the same. Magaling lang kayong mangako at sumumpa pero nagiging iba kayo kapag nakaupo na."