Chapter 2.

"The Starlight's Superstar is here!"The female director of my agency gave a kiss on both sides of my cheeks. " Napadaan ka,"

"Of course, this is also my home. Dito ako nanggaling at nagsimula 'no." I told her and smiled.

I sat on the swivel chair while she was sitting on the couch.

"You have so many offers, naka-lined up na lahat!" She informed me. "Grabe talaga, ikaw ang nagpapayaman sa akin at sa agency ko, parang ikaw na ang nagpapasuweldo sa aming lahat." She laughed.

I pouted.

"Why, is there something wrong?" She looked at me now, worried.

"Nothing," I answered. "This past few days, you know, so many shoots and interviews. I'm so drained." I dramatically uttered.

"Do you want a break for a while?" She asked. "Just tell me, ako na ang bahala."

"No. I'm just tired but I can still manage. I am the Superstar kaya, duh."

And we both laughed.

"I will tell your manager about your upcoming schedule." She told me. "Siya na ang bahala."

"Yeah, sure." I nodded. "I'll go na rin."

"Okay, ingat ka, Miss Superstar."

I winked at her and smiled. "Bye!"

I waved and smiled and even greeted all the staff before walking outside the building. I looked at the whole building and saw the big name on the wall 'STARLIGHT', I smiled before getting inside the van.

I realized that, Pat is still not here. Siguro ay dumaan na rin siya sa office ng director. So, I waited for her, while waiting, I took my iPad and opened my Instagram, it's been a while since my last post, it was the photo from the shoot in South, Korea. The last photo was all of us right after the shoot.

While scrolling through my feed, I stopped at one post, it's like a page of showbiz news. The post was about the death anniversary of my mom. They still remember her, I clicked it so I can read the caption. 'You will always be in our hearts, our Megastar!'

I smiled as my heart fluttered, they are still supporting and loving my mom even though she's not here with us anymore. That's why I followed her step even though my dad was against me. I wanted to continue what she started, and make her proud of me.

I turned off my iPad and quickly wiped my tears when Pat opened the other door of the van.

Her brows furrowed. "Ayos ka lang?"

"Yeah, there just something flew to my eyes." I lied. "Let's go."

We drove to the Mall Of Asia for my meet and greet with my fans. As we arrived, people started screaming as their phone was all on me. I waved and smiled at them while the bodyguards helped me on my way to stage.

The host gave me the mic when I got to stage, while the bodyguards was all over down the stage.

"What's up, my loving sparkles!" I shouted. And then the crowd screamed. Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa crowd, then I saw some of them holding a banner with my picture and a message 'We love you, Superstar!', and many more. I am so loved by these people and that made my heart fluttered.

The program started, they invited some of my fans to go on stage and had a small conversation with me. This meet and greet was so fan! I bonded with my fans and do a lot of fun things with them and it made me so happy!