Figuring things out...

"ok so, if I'm gonna do this I need a hiding place, so where do I hide? Wait the pallet shelf I can lock myself in there! But I have to be quick." She ran off over to the pallet shelf and started building a box on a pallet shelf using pallets, she got it done just before closing time. "20 seconds, I need to get in my cube then maybe ill be safe."

minutes had passed and she relised that she didn't close the cube she made properally she saw a freaky violent employee at the hole saying "excuse me the store is now closed please exit the building" repeatedly....                                                                           

Cupcake started taking damage from him she screamed "NO, I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" She removed one side of her cube so she could escape she ran and ran until it became day and she had found a cafe.

"Yay I survived and I found a café wait why is there a random café here? Oh well, ima just eat some stuff my energy and hungers low anyway." " oh and probably should take some food with me. incase I don't find a place like this again." She picked some food up and was confused about how she could hold so much in her pockets without it falling out or weighing her down "WHAT THE!!! How the hell is this possible? I can also put full on plates of meatballs in my pocket, whaaaa"

Then she discovered that you could place a waypoint so she placed a waypoint at the cafe and named it cafe. Then she went to explore the so called 'infinite ikea'. "Maybe this place is endless, it just keeps going on and on and on and on." 

After a few minutes of adventuring she wondered "If im stuck here then maybe the best way to survive from those monster employees is to build a base! I might be able to survive here, if im stuck but then at the same time I don't know if I can live here but oh well we will see."