Chapter 16

When Cathy finished Singing. Richard ran out of words to appreciate her voice.

Suddenly, Richard started clapping and told you sang very nice, You Know it's one of my favorite songs. Enough, Enough you are praising me so much said Cathy.

You deserve it replied Richard

They both chatted about work , hobbies, where they studied and lots of stuffs. Richard looked at his watch, It was 2:30 and he realized that time doesn't matter when he is around Cathy. A man who can't even talk continuously for 10 minutes with another person, has literally talked for 3 hours straight.

Okay Enough , Do you plan to sit here thr whole night here asked Richard in a mocking tone.

They both headed inside.

Cathy told Richard, In the ground floor all the rooms are filled with Bakery Products. You can sleep in my room. I can sleep in my living room. No, No you sleep in the room. I will sleep in the living room told Richard.

No, that doesn't look good. You are a quest. what about this? You can sleep on the bed in the room and I can sleep on the floor told Cathy.

no, How can you sleep on the floor...It's your house.

They kept arguing.. Richard stopped arguing. He went inside the room. Took a Blanket and stretched it on the Floor. Cathy began to speak, you can stop talking and go to sleep . It's late. We have to go to work . Cathy slept murmuring that how can he sleep on the floor.

Richard lied in the floor, one hand on his heart feeling how fast his heart throbs.

They both slept.

Around 7 am, In the morning Richard felt something on his chest. When he opened his eyes, Cathy's right hand was on Richard's chest.

His heart throbs faster than last night.

Richard doesn't know what to do. He stays silently and watches Cathy. After few minutes, Cathy moves in her sleep. She thinks Richard as pillow and hugs him Tighter. Richard doesn't know what to do and he takes of Cathy's hand. Cathy woke up and turned around and found out that she is the one who fell from the Bed.

sorry, sorry I fell by mistake. Sometimes I will fall down and ended up in the floor. I am so sorry told Cathy.

Relax, Relax why are you talking this fast, I know you fell by mistake told Richard.

Cathy doesn't speak a word and gets up and says Richard that you can refresh and come out. I will prepare breakfast and she runs to the living room. when the door behind her shuts, Cathy feels her heart beat. Cathy looks herself in the mirror and asks why the hell did you fall from the Bed.

Cathy fresh ups and starts making breakfast. Richard opens the door slowly and finds Cathy in the Kitchen and looks at her. Richard doesn't move forward, he stands near the door and observes Cathy. He notices that she is making Avocado Toast, Bacon, eggs and Bagels.

After few minutes, Richard moves forward and sits in the Sofa. He says to Cathy that the smell is amazing. Cathy turns around and finds Richard sitting in the Sofa and tells him two minutes .

*^*