Chapter 14

Cathy was so struggling to turn around and talk to Richard. Richard noticed that and started the conversation. 

what do you want to order? asked Richard. 

Anything is fine said Cathy. 

Richard handed over the Menu Card to Cathy and told her to order. Cathy ordered Pasta and a starter. Richard ordered  for him.

 Later, Cathy didn't know what to do and she was looking at her phone. How was your day today asked Richard. Yeah, it was fine answered Cathy. You look soo tired told Richard. Yeah, a little bit told Cathy. Richard placed his hand on Cathy's hand and told Dont worry , you need not to be stressed.

The waiter brought the ordered dishes. They both started eating. Richard asked Cathy if she wanted more food to order. Nah, I am full I dont need anything more  said Cathy.

Richard called the waiter and ordered some desserts and a strawberry Ice-cream. Richard and Cathy started chatting . Meanwhile, the waiter brought the ordered desserts and Ice-cream. Richard took a bowl of Ice-cream and took Some Gulab jamuns and added it to the Ice-cream. He handed it to Cathy.

Cathy told I dont need. You can have it.

Richard placed it on Cathy's hand and told her. Try this. It's the best combination. You will love this. Cathy started eating and Told Richard it's awesome. Richard gave some more Indian sweets and she loved it.

         ***Janani

Thank you guys for reading .. Please do vote and comment