XVI

!!WARNING. MENTION OF RAPE, VIOLENCE, BLOOD, DEATH. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART!!!!⚠️

Third person pov:-

That man, Mr. Lee, was still assaulting that poor girl who was screaming for help like her life depends on it. It was pinch dark but still somehow, Jimin was able to see everything. Even he doesn't know how he does that.

"JIMIN!!!!!!! HELP!!!! Please......" Hana screamed and eventually she gave up, having no energy to protest or save herself from the misery.

"No.... NOOO!! YOU MF LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. He rushed forward, and made an attempt to save his only friend. His only hope. His only source of happiness.

Ho-Jun left Hana where she was and outrageously marched towards the blonde haired boy. Terrified by his sudden change in attitude, he tried to run away from him but unfortunately failed. Ho-Jun grabbed Jimin by his shirt collar, dragged him across the room violently.

"Leave... us.... ALONE!!!! Jimin said, breathless as Ho-Jun pulled him too fast.

"Nahh, not in my presence. I was going to leave you, as you are still a small, traumatized kid. But as you want to be included so bad, HERE YOU HAVE IT!!!" He growled, while hitting Jimin's head in a mirror. The mirror shattered in pieces and one by one, the mirror's broken, sharp pieces fell on the soft, light pink colored carpet. Jimin cried in pain, blood flowing from his injured head.

Again, Ho-Jun pulled Jimin back and dragged him across the room, and the injured boy weakly let himself follow him. Ho-Jun entered the kitchen, and pulled out a big, blunt knife from the counter. Jimin eyes widened in fear, like a white ceramic plate. He tried to run away from that monster but again failed as Ho-Jun's grab was much stronger than his. He swings the knife backwards, then pulls it forward with full force.

Slash.

The knife was stabbed straight at his abdomen, blood pouring out like a never ending river. Jimin clutched his white shirt, which was now maroon in colour because of his own blood. He looked at Ho-Jun with teary eyes, one last time before falling unconscious.

Thud!

He was coughing blood, his eyes rolled upwards due to insane amount of pain. He was unconscious in his own pool of blood which never stopped flowing.

Ho-Jun dragged Jimin by his legs and pulled him out like a wheeled suitcase. He throws the poor boy out of his own home like a used toy. Jimin keeps coughing blood and as it's late in night no one is around. Not a single soul. The street was dark and he was all alone, struggling for his life. Struggling to stay alive. Hana's screams can still be heard, painful and ear tearing screams. But no one was there to help them. No one.

*TIME SKIP COZ I'M EXCITED*

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, blinking rapidly while trying to regain his consciousness. His sight was blurry, and the room was too bright for him to handle.

"Draw the curtains!! Maybe this is too bright for him." He heard a unfamiliar voice. A male voice.

The blonde haired boy looked around the room, scared and confused at the same time. He tried to sit but fell back at the bed due to pain. He looked around to see similar white and clean walls. A bed. Some medical tools. Medicines. The room was bright, morning rays of sunshine peeping through the room window and teasing his fair skin, even though the curtains are drawn. Which made him glow even more. He realised, he is in a hospital. But why? He can't remember anything.