XIX

Third person pov:-

"Um... sir? May i know what are you doing?" A women asked her boss, who is sitting in front of a table with a bunch of old papers and maps. It was midnight, so the office was like a closed museum, where only cleaning staff and watchman is visible. The night outside was cold and wind blowing at its normal speed, making the trees dance at the cool breeze. The vehicles were still, and the area was looking like a painting, with moon and stars all over the sky, shining brightly.

"You don't know? This is for us only." He said, with a evil grin on his face.

"......."

"You don't know, am i right?"

"Yes sir."

Mr. Lee looked at Mrs. Kim, then back at the map he was holding. He was too focus that maybe, he forgot that Euncha was standing there, both confused and concerned about him. He is acting weird nowadays, and is very much focused on the what he was doing. The map he was holding is neither too old nor too new. The words written of those paper were like an alien language, which Euncha was unable to read.

"Do you know something about the theory of creation of universe?" He asked her, while folding the piece of paper he was holding and placed it in the table neatly.

"Um... yes? The big bang theory!" She said, a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Nope, according to various religions and mythologies."

"Oh.. then i don't know."

Ho-Jun chuckled in her remark, and stood up to face her. The clicking of his neatly polished- blacked shoes was reverberating in the whole room. She took some steps backwards, sound of her high heels resounding. The room was feeling cold, and Shivers went down her spine. Euncha's breathing picked up and she started to sweat a little bit. He stopped exactly 2 feet away from her.

"Well, according to Christianity, A creator deity or creator god is a deity responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe in human religion and mythology. In monotheism, the single God is often also the creator. A number of monolatristic traditions separate a secondary creator from a primary transcendent (means beyond or above the range of normal or physical human experience.) being, identified as a primary creator.

The Abrahamic creation narrative is made up of two stories, roughly equivalent to the two first chapters of the Book of Genesis." He says and Euncha just looks at him blankly. He turned around and started to roam around in the room, and continued.

"The first account (1:1 through 2:3) employs a repetitious structure of divine fiat and fulfillment, then the statement "And there was evening and there was morning, the xyz day," for each of the six days of creation.

In each of the first three days there is an act of division: day one divides the darkness from light, day two the "waters above" from the "waters below", and day three the sea from the land. In each of the next three days these divisions are populated: day four populates the darkness and light with sun, moon, and stars; day five populates seas and skies with fish and fowl; and finally, land-based creatures and mankind populate the land." He finally finished speaking.

"It means first they created sky, ocean and land, then they created birds, insects, animals and humans to occupy and use/live in it respectively?"she asked, still not being able to absorb the new information she got.

"Yes, in simple language." He said while clapping gently.

"And have you heard about panchamahabhuta?" He asked her. He tilts his head in a certain angle, hoping for an answer from Euncha.