ep - 14

Mumbai :

Haldi ceremony and other rituals happened very peacefully and happily. Now it's time of the marriage ceremony. Everyone was busy doing their make up and dress up before join the ceremony. Ruchika was in her room . She wore a baby pink kurti and Palazzo .The kurti was all glittering and beautifully decorated by stones , and a scarf  with it .she wore a necklace and stone earrings. She was actually looking like a little fairy bcz of her cute face .

Ruchika the cute doll

Aman the dashing boy..

Suddenly someone knocked her door . It was Aman . He was going to tell her something but his mouth forget his speech after seeing Ruchika . Ruchika was combing her hair . She noticed it .

Ruchika - say ?? What were u going to say?

No answer . Ruchika placed the comb and went to him . He was still out of mind so she give his forehead a tap of her finger . He awakes from his dream .

Aman - hey what are u doing?

Ruchika - did it hurt?

Ruchika asked her giggling.

Aman - ha na sidha dil pe laga .

( Exactly directly hurts my heart)

Ruchika  looked at him and ignored her words bcz she knew it was his habit to flirt with girls.

Ruchika - what about Surya,Mayra and Adi??

Aman - Don't know about Mayra but Surya and Adi are not ready yet.

Ruchika - yh u r fasttt ....

Aman - yess babe...

He lean to her . She step back in shy .

Ruchika - Ok now give me some place . I have to go now .

Aman - But where are you going??

Ruchika - To Mayra if she needs any help and then to Adi and Surya .

Ruchika left to Mayra's room . Mayra was still wearing her jhumka's . Ruchika entered her room without knocking and hugged her from back . Realising a hand from back shocked Mayra . She was about to scream then she turned back and saw Ruchika . She takes a long breath when Ruchika was laughing.