ep-20

Mayra again started.

Mayra - so sir ??

Havildar - I literally have no idea what to say . I mean she is like .....always scolds me for everything.

Mayra - Ohoo I can feel you .

Havildar - Btw you are really a good girl . U know what I have a talent that I can catch anyone's personality in first look .

Mayra - Ohooo wowww you are such a talented person. U control your duties very well like handling wife and duty soo much talented. I am really blessed to meet you .

Havildar - I am feeling well to talk to you .

Adi was just watching them talking continuously and Mayra was looking so friendly to the havildar. But he didn't say anything.

Mayra - Actually we had no bad intentions. I hope you already have realised you . Don't you?

Havildar - Exactly i did . But why both of you escaped ??

Mayra - Actually...O didn't want to marry him so ..

Havildar - Hm.....got it . Now go to your home .

Then suddenly the van stopped and to see what happened the havildar left the van . Mayra looked around the commissioner went to bought something and the havildar was staring side the van but his attention was to the commissioner. Mayra got a chance and holding Adi's hand slowly slowly jumped from the van . But Alas! A rickshaw was coming and in the front light of the rickshaw the commissioner noticed them and then he ran to caught them . He caught them red handed and now commissioner was in the back seat.
He scolded havildar for his fault.

Commissioner - Now I will be with you . And like you did to the havildar don't think you can to it to me .

Mayra and Adi again get into the cage but this time more strict. After 15 minutes they reached the police station. Then after conversation they came to know the matter behind their escape.

Commissioner - what?? So it was the reason behind everything??

Then havildar came to the commissioner and whispered something on his ear and then a boy went to the commissioner .

- sir take this . And please save us .

Mayra and Adi was carefully listening. Then the commissioner looked at them .

Commissioner - Yh yh u can go now .

Havildar - But sir what about me?? I also deserve something otherwise today the boy got arrested.

Commissioner - Shut up . Go and do your work .

Havildar - But it was not right . They hit the bike..

Then commissioner cut his words.

Commissioner - Ok and you two I have confirmed your parents that you two are with us .

Mayra - Sir I have a request.

Commissioner - What?

Mayra - Please don't let them know the truth otherwise they will hurt .

Commissioner - It should come to your mind earlier. I can't do anything with it . They have right to know the truth .

Mayra - Please sir . I am requesting you and I am like your daughter please .

Adi - Don't request him . He have to do it .

Commissioner - How dare to talk like this huh?? I am the commissioner here . It seems like you ordering me...