ep - 29

Morning:

Mayra woke up and was shocked to see Adi with her in her bed in the morning . She realised they were sleeping while hugging each other . She felt embarrassed and wanted to move from him but when she went to move Adi held her tighter in sleep . She felt shy. She was soo close to him again that in his warm breath she could feel on her forehead.

Mayra - Leave me Adi it's morning.

Adi was sleeping then Mayra forcefully moved from him . She went to the bathroom. She was suddenly shocked to see her in a black shirt which Adi wore last night at the party . She ran to Adi and what she watched after watching she couldn't stop her laughter . Then she took a picture of Adi wearing her night dress . She was laughing sound fully that Adi woke up .

Adi - Hey! Why are you screaming here?? Get out of my room . Trouble ..

Mayra - I can't stop laughing Cockroach just look at yourself. Hahah...

Adi looked at him and watched him wearing Mayra's dress He was also shocked when he noticed Mayra also wearing his black shirt .

Adi - What is this??? And why am I in your room?

Now Mayra stopped laughing and she was also confused about what happened last night. Then Adi ran to his room without saying anything . He came after wearing a t-shirt. Mayra brushed her mouth and then Adi came to her room . Mayra still wore the black tshirt.

Adi - Give me my shirt . Otherwise

Mayra - Otherwise??

She walked towards him with questioned eyes . But when Adi stepped towards her she stepped back and again Adi pushed her to him .

Adi - Otherwise I will unbutton it now . Do you want me to do it ??

Mayra felt embarrassed and looked down and stepped back .

Mayra - So selfish i didn't tell you anything when you wore my night dress . Huhhh..

She ran to the bathroom to change and she also freshened up . As usually Adi made breakfast . Both were in the dining hall sitting on their chair .

Adi - Now tell me what happened last night??

Mayra - I don't know . Even I can't remember when we came home .

Adi - Hm...but why am I in your room and why we wore each other's clothes?

Now they both made serious about that case . Thinking about what happened but no one can remember what happened last night . Both were looking at each other but no they can't remember. They can't get it . Usually they went to the office.

Aman - How was last night bro??

Aman hit Adi by albow . Adi was confused by his unwanted question.

Nikita - Don't pretend like nothing happened last night .

Everyone laughed. Mayra and Adi both were still in confusion.

Mayra - What happened last night ??what are you guys talking about??

Ruchika - Both were heavily drunk sometimes must be done last night.....

Everyone looked at both of them with sarcastic eyes .

Ruchika - Ok ok stop it now . Let's go .

Everyone went to their place . Nikita went to Mayra .

Nikita - Now tell me what happened?? How was the experience??