Who's Who !? 🎶😈

Introducing Ishita Thakur

At 25, Ishita Thakur stands at the helm of the illustrious Thakur Empire, embodying a blend of power and allure that commands attention

At 25, Ishita Thakur stands at the helm of the illustrious Thakur Empire, embodying a blend of power and allure that commands attention. As the CEO, she is a force to be reckoned with—cold, hot, and uncompromising. Her demeanor reflects her strength and daring nature, backed by a no-nonsense attitude and a formidable skill with any weapon. Her ego is as pronounced as her bravery, setting her apart in a world of high stakes a
And fierce competition.

Ishita’s family is a pillar of her world. Her father, Mr. Sachin Thakur, is the esteemed owner of the Thakur Empire, while her mother, Mrs. Shashi Thakur, is a renowned surgeon. She is supported by her two brothers: the elder Digvijay Thakur, affectionately known as DJ, and the younger Divyansh Thakur, or DV. Her extended family includes an unmarried uncle and aunt, who harbor a hidden jealousy towards the Thakur family’s success and happiness, making them unable to see them thrive without resentment. Ishita’s beloved grandmother also plays a significant role in her life.

Despite her formidable exterior, Ishita shares a deep bond with her two best friends, Vaishnavi and Priyanshi, who are her confidantes and anchors in the tumultuous world she navigates......

Introducing Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon, a 29-year-old Korean, is the head of security for Ishita Thakur, CEO of the prestigious Thakur Empire

Kim Namjoon, a 29-year-old Korean, is the head of security for Ishita Thakur, CEO of the prestigious Thakur Empire. Stationed in India for his role, Namjoon is known for his cold, stoic demeanor and no-nonsense attitude. Standing tall and exuding an intense presence, he combines his hot temperament with a professional approach to his duties.

Namjoon is highly skilled in using various weapons and is a proficient martial artist, ensuring exceptional protection for Ishita. His anger issues are well-controlled, but his professionalism is unwavering.

Namjoon comes from a close-knit family in South Korea, which includes his supportive parents and his younger sister, Kim Ji-ah. His background and familial ties contribute to his strong sense of duty and commitment.