Part 4 :"The Thakur Empire Meeting: Tensions and Alliances" 💪

**The Next Day at Thakur Empire Headquarters**

*Ishita, Namjoon, Neil, and the team are prepared for the big meeting. The boardroom is set up, and everything is in place for the arrival of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.*

**At 10:00 A.M.**

*Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at the Thakur Empire headquarters, greeted by Ishita, Namjoon, and Neil. The atmosphere is professional yet welcoming.*

Ishita: Welcome, Mr. Taehyung, Mr. Jungkook. I trust your stay at the hotel was comfortable?

Taehyung, smiling warmly: Yes, Ms. Thakur. Everything was perfect. Thank you.

Jungkook, nodding in agreement: Yes, the arrangements were excellent. We appreciate the hospitality.

*As they settle into the boardroom, the conversation starts with a formal tone, but Taehyung and Jungkook soon begin to ease into a more casual, friendly demeanor.*

Taehyung: So, Ishita, what's the most exciting project you've been working on lately?

Ishita, smiling: We've been focusing on expanding into new markets and enhancing our security measures. It's been quite a challenge, but very rewarding.

Jungkook: That sounds impressive. You must be quite dedicated to your work.

Ishita: I am. It's essential for the growth of the Thakur Empire.

*As the discussion continues, Taehyung and Jungkook's questions become more personal, showing genuine interest in Ishita's views and experiences. Their friendly approach makes Ishita feel more at ease, and the conversation flows smoothly.*

Taehyung: You know, it's not every day we meet someone with such a clear vision. Your leadership is evident.

Jungkook: I agree. It's refreshing to see someone so passionate about their work.

*Ishita feels flattered by their compliments and begins to relax further, enjoying the light-hearted conversation. The atmosphere in the room becomes increasingly warm and friendly.*

*Namjoon, who has been observing from the sidelines, feels a pang of jealousy as he watches Taehyung and Jungkook's easy rapport with Ishita. He is visibly unsettled, his feelings for Ishita stirring as he sees her interacting so comfortably with the two CEOs.*

**Later in the Meeting**

*As the conversation continues, Ishita suddenly starts to feel light-headed and weak. She tries to brush it off, but her condition worsens, and she begins to sway.*