Part 6 : "Secret Desires" 🌚🤤

As they entered the hotel room , they found out , Ishita has only ordered one room....

**In the Hotel Room**

The room is luxurious, with a large bed do
minating the space.*

Namjoon, noticing only one bed: Ms

Namjoon, noticing only one bed: Ms. Thakur, there’s only one bed. I can take the couch.

Ishita, playfully: Namjoon, it’s fine. The bed is big enough for both of us, but if you’re more comfortable on the couch, that’s okay too.

Namjoon, smiling awkwardly: I’ll stick with the couch for tonight.

*As the night progresses, Ishita falls asleep first. Namjoon, unable to resist the comfort of the bed, quietly slips in beside her, careful not to wake her. As he lies down, Ishita, still half-asleep, shifts closer to him, her head resting on his shoulder.*

Ishita, murmuring in her sleep: I love you, Namjoon...

*Namjoon’s heart skips a beat. He gently holds her, whispering softly.*

Namjoon: I love you too, Ishita.

*They both drift off into a peaceful sleep, holding each other, their unspoken feelings now shared in the quiet of the night.*

---

**The next morning**

*Ishita slowly wakes up, finding herself in Namjoon’s arms. As she tries to pull away, Namjoon instinctively tightens his grip, his hand unintentionally brushing against her breast. Ishita freezes for a moment, feeling her heart race.*

*Namjoon, realizing what he’s done, gently pulls her closer, his fingers tugging at her clothes. He reaches up to tuck a stray strand of her hair behind her ear, his touch tender and intimate.*

Namjoon, softly: I love you, Ishita. And I’ll be your boyfriend, but we’ll keep it a secret. Just between us.

*Ishita’s eyes widen slightly, but a smile soon forms on her lips. She nods, understanding the weight of his words and the risks they’re both willing to take.*

Ishita, whispering: I’m glad, Namjoon. I want this too.

*Namjoon smiles, pulling her even closer as they share a quiet, intimate moment, sealing their secret relationship with the understanding that they’ll face whatever comes their way together.*

*After Namjoon’s confession, they lay there in comfortable silence, simply enjoying the closeness. Ishita then playfully grins, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.*