Konoha High (Chapter 12)

My POV
Me, Nami, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Sakura. Me, Nami, and Sasuke were in the back of the group. "So I guess that means your coming right?," Nami asked. "I don't know maybe," I shrugged. I noticed Sasuke daydreaming. I nudged him and he looked at me. "You okay?," I asked. He smirked and whispered in my ear," Yeah but I have to talk to you later," he said seductively. I smirked. And he smirked back and went back to daydreaming. We all ended up at the mall. "Where are we going to shop," I asked. Nami pointed to a store known all over the country, Bikini Bottom. (I was watching spongebob at the moment so that is where I got the name)
All the girls ran in with me. The boys walked in after us. I was looking around and every five seconds I heard from some girl ," This is cute." Sasuke smirked and walked over to me. "You know you can actually try some on like the other girls," he said. I smirked. He sat down in a chair near me. "So Sasuke what did you wanna ask me earlier," I asked. He sighed and said," Well when you were sleeping Nami said what happened for years ago between you and this guy but she won't tell me the reason he used you,"he asked. It sort of hurt when he asked me this. I was in shock. I looked at him he looked serious and seemed a little sad. I was angry that Nami told him but he does seem trust worthy. I sighed and looked into his eyes one more time. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,"he said looking away. I sighed again cause Sasuke wouldn't even look me in the eye and say that. That means he really wanted to know. I smirked. "I'll show you later okay but only if you can make me come to your party," I said. Sasuke smirked back and said, " Please with my body everybody will come," he said. I laughed. He walked away and I started looking around again. That's when I saw the thing I would be wearing. It looked sexy but cute. It looked feirse but innocent. It was the perfect thing for me.
It looked so cute. I picked it up and went to go purchase it. Afterwards I waited with the guys. Apparently they already bought their swimming trucks.
I sat down between Naruto and Sasuke. "So what you buy?," Naruto asked. "Clothes," I stated. "He means are you gonna show us what your wearing," Sasuke asked. "Yeah. At the party," I smirked. Sasuke smirked back.

*Fast forward to Sasuke's party*
It was like hell this whole week Nami and all the girls Kept bugging me to show them what I was wearing. And all the boys even Sasuke kept asking to see me in my dress. Gosh who knew all of them could be so annoying. Anyway we are now at the beach and now they are allwaiting for me to come out of the dressing rooms. That's me. (Picture)

I walked out of the dressing room and everyone was starring at me. The girls dragged me back into the girls dressing room. "Hey I didn't see Sasuke out there. Where he go," I asked. "Sasuke went to get us a spot. I sighed in relief. I had a plan to tease Sasuke. "So why are we in here when the guys are out there?," I asked. All the girls agreed and we ran out there and went towards the guys. Except I ran towards the water and jumped in. "Come on! Last one in is buying us drinks afterward," I yelled. Sasuke came back and talked to Nami. I couldn't tell what they were saying. Then Nami pointed to me. Sasuke looked at me and smirked. He began walking towards me ignoring all the fangirls around him. He jumped in. I put my body under water. "Come on Tsuki let me see your swim suit. All the other guys got to see it," he said smirking. I smirked back and shook my head. "I'll force you," he smirked. "Only if you can,"I said. He smirked and walked towards me and lifted me up over his shoulder. "Sasuke put me down!," I shouted. "Nice bikini," he smirked. He put me back down. I couldn't help but realize his pack. I began starring. "Tsuki your turning red," he statd with a smirk. I got out of my daze. I turned around and said," No I'm not!" Sasuke smirked again. Then he grabbed me from behind,rapping his arms around my waist. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. "Tsuki why not feel my abs you know you want to," he seductively teased. I tured redder but I shook it off. I quickly pushed him off. "I've seen better abs then yours," I stated not looking at him. I heard him smirk. "Then why aren't you looking at me,"he stated smirking. "N-no reason!," I shouted turning red. Sasuke laughed at me. Then all of a sudden Naruto came behind Sasuke and said," OMG! Sasuke's laughing! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!." Everything got quiet I laughed. Sasuke was now hitting Naruto on the top his head. Everyone went back to what they were doing. I smirked at Sasuke and he smiled. "OMG SASUKE SMILED! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! EVERYONE RUN!," Naruto said running to everyone. Everyone began to panick. Sasuke sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. I laughed at him cause I knew that he knew the party was over. I dunked und water and swm behind Sasuke. He was still focused on what happened. I came from behind him rapping my arms around his neck while placing my well developed breast on his back. He sort of flinched. Heturned sort of red when he realized it was me. I fell in the water laughing my ass of. He glared at me then smirked. He then dunked under water. I was looking around to see where he popped up. Then all of a sudden I was being picked up. "Sasuke put me down!," I shouted. He shook his head. "Nope I have to get you back right?," he said. I noticed he was carrying me to everyone one else. "Hey everyone we are going back to Tsuki house for the party," Sasuke announced. I gasped cause I didn't tell him I was rich crap!