Birthday that always come with present

Tears falling from his eyes,
He's holding my hand tightly , ' don't leave me, I want you just you , I don't want this dam world, please stay with me, please....

Uhh how many days I'm gonna dream the same thing, now I didn't even feel like crying after dreaming the same thing everyday, so why did my tears fall down over this stupid scene, I don't know but I know I'm going to be late for my college it's already 9:30 am I should have been Awaken before 9 am  , my friends are gonna kill me

My phone start ringing as I started to get ready, uhh no lina ... Hello bestie I said with fear and smile,
Where are you miss liyaa, she said with her angry voice don't you know we have to submit our group project today everyone is here only you are the one who's still in sleep
Lina , don't worry I'm on my way I will be there I just need 10 minutes
' are you sure you just need 10 mins.. if 10 mins become 11 mins I'm gonna submit this project Alone .. so tell me truly how much time do you need '
If lina said she's gonna submit that project without me that's means she's gonna ' okay okay I need 30 min , can you please wait for me I promise I will never be late again
' remember 30 minutes just 30' I'm waiting .
She cut the phone.. OMG she's like a walking watch,, how can a person do everything on time ,,.. I locked my door and start walking it's not walking it's call running if I didn't take this bus I'm gonna be truly soo late,and she's gonna kill me .
Finally, I take a window sit , and wait for my Stop, when I reach my Stop I saw lina waiting for me .
Hey Bestie, I said with a little jump
'Why you wake up so late.. next time I'm not gonna wait for you '
Look I can explain why I'm late I just can't wake up because of that dre...
' don't tell me again that dream, soo it's 19 time you are watching the same dream.. did the boy said anything new to you.? '
Wahh you are counting, no nothing new he always say the same thing don't leave me please
' are you sure you don't need to see a doctor.. maybe medicine can help you to stop this stupid dream '
Don't worry lina I'm totally fine, I will visit doctor if I need to.
' are you still thinking that the boy is real and want to tell you something, or miss liyaa you are in lov..
Stup up and walk fast or we are gonna be late this time for you .
( I will visit a doctor but what if medicine did work and I stop dreaming about him,I want to know him, why he was crying, for me , who's he , his name, I want to know everything about him )

After submitting the group project we all friends went for a little treat. We always came to the same cafe call ' brown sugar ' and our Oder are pretty much same everyday,
' hey liyaa you want the same thing as always or want to change ' Josh ask me
No same black coffee and cheesecake, I reply with a smile.
Josh is one of my classmate , he is tall handsome a good guy every girl in my college have a crush on him , I also had a lil bit , but not anymore, after dreaming about that stupid crying boy I became curious about him and start losing interest in Josh.,. It's not my fault, right.
Josh came back with our coffee and my cheesecake,
Everyone, I have something to say , Josh start talking ' tomorrow is liyaa's birthday should we celebrate it together what you think guys '
Ohhh no guys no please you don't have to celebrate my birthday I'm not a kid anymore ( I really don't want to celebrate my birthday . This dream start from my last year birthday, it's going to be 1 years with the same dream same guy, I'm literally scared to celebrate my birthday)
'why liyaa ,- lina start talking when she starts talking I can't handle her don't know how can we become best friend ' we are gonna celebrate your birthday, don't be so dramatic, everyone loves you that's why we want to celebrate, right Josh '
Yeah - Josh say ' liyaa let's celebrate it together '
Please guys don't force me , I really don't want to celebrate my birthday this year, and yes I'm going to meet my family I want to celebrate my birthday with mom and dad, please understand .
'Are you really going ' I'm so amazed by lina's stupidity bestie can you please used your brain, or just listen to me don't force me to celebrate my birthday after knowing what happened last year, did you understand lina
' guys we should not force liyaa We are not gonna celebrate her birthday she's right she's not a kid anymore and she wants to celebrate its with her family soo.. I don't think anyone have any problem, right '
Okay, I respect liyaa's decision -josh said
Thanks Josh, thankyou everyone for think about me .

It's already 10pm I finished dinner and everything, every year I wait for 12 am to celebrate my birthday with all wishes, but this year I want to sleep coz I want to meet him in my dreams what if he tell me anything, I want to see him , last year when I fall asleep before 12am I  saw him first time in my sleep, a guy with brown eyes crying, his Messy hair I want to touch those hair, I want to hold his hand, want look in his chocolet brown eyes, those eyes have so many secrets, I want to know, I want to know the reason behind those tears falling from his chocolet brown eyes. 
With my curiosity, and tiredness I went to sleep, to meet him.