chapter 🕒

Did I fall asleep... Am I dreaming again... But it's different... It's not what I've been dreaming of for the last one year... It's like a new world.. like I saw When I was eating my cake beside the river, dark.. cloud.. windy.. and green... I don't know if I'm dreaming or if I'm back on this road,
It can't be a dream, because it feels so real ... But how can I  come to this road, I clearly remember I was in my room, the how can I
..

Relax liyaa , let's go to the house first then think how can you reach here  ,
I started walking through the road and I stopped.. ... I never thought I was gonna see him here , the boy from my dream the crying boy , but he's not crying this time,  is this real or I'm dreaming again

He started walking towards me ...
Is he coming to me ..?
Is he gonna hold my hand like he was trying the other day..

Wait what... What just happened he walks away...  He just walk away beside me.. like he didn't know me..
Like he never saw me.. like I'm totally a stranger to him.

No way, liyaa he's just trying to ignore you, or he's embarrassed because of crying so many times front of a girl..
I'm not gonna let him go.. when I have so many questions, I want all of my answers, all of ,,

Hey , stop ... I say stop, he keeps walking

Mr. Brown eyes, stop,... He's really ignoring me .

Hey crying boy, I told you to stop .. just Stop right there, don't move.

But he  moved, he looks at me , and said ---- are you talking to me .??

Ohh God he can talk, he knows other words then, don't leave me, stay with me , I'm amazed, I never saw him like this, I always saw him crying, is he is really he.

Yeah, I'm talking to you, why did you ignore me.?

'Sorry..' do i know you...??

What..? You are telling me you don't know me .?

' yeah I don't know you, who are you '

Is he begin serious right now, he don't know me ..? Like how ... I'm probably dreaming if I'm not wrong right now.. and in my dreams he always know me , I'm the one who doesn't know him at all...

Are you begin serious right now ,.. are you sure you don't know me ,you never saw me, you never cry front of me , you never want me .?? Are you sure...

' cry front of you, I don't even know who are you , if you want to talk to me find something good, don't you think this topic to know about me is kinda odd '

He can't be the boy who cry front of me, the boy who want me, the one I knew from the past year, the one I want to know,

Ummm , it's not like that but , can I know your name.?? If you don't mind..

' well no , why should I tell my name to a complete stranger, if you don't have anything to ask , I'm going '

He is so cold, his brown eyes becoming black in this wether, but I can't let him go so easily, I have to know he is the one or not.

Ohhh , wait wait, I completely understand that you don't want to share your information, but do you any brother or cousin who looks like you.? If you kindly tell me ..

He takes few steps towards me ,I didn't notice but he's kind tall , those brown eyes are focusing on me he bends over me to look properly in my face

' can I know why you are curious about me , do you like me  ??  If you like me then Stop right here coz I doesn't like you at all , and it's looks like you are following me from your home, coz you're wearing pajama, when did you start following me .? '