Chapter 8:2 Soulmates = Trouble

Keenan POV

I walked into my class and the first thing I seen was Kyouko, I guess she really is in my class as I have to thank the author and his plot armor for this thing.....ok on second thought never mind fuck you since your making me go through this shit.

"About time you came to class I was starting to think that you'd get lost on your way." She teased me as I shrugged.

"No not really since me and my brother snuck into the school a couple of times for I know where my homeroom class is, not to mention he also reminded me before school started." I replied to her as she sighed.

"Man I wish it was that easy for me since I had to ask a couple of the older students to find my class."

"I am one of the main characters so I guess it's expected that I'll have most of the things easy."

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow, I forgot she can't 4th wall break.

"You know what nevermind."

As the 2 of us had made our way over toward our own seat and well behold my seat was none other then the protagonist chair....which s typical in these sort of anime's although most of the characters sit in the back.

When I sat down in my new seat I released a sigh as I took a look around the classroom that I'm in. There's a total of 30 students in each class which is quite the average amount of people now that I think about it.

"N-no way you're also in this school as well." I heard another girls voice which sounded vaguely familiar.

Surprised by the sudden voice I turned to see who it was and it was none other then that girl I bumped into at the mall a couple weeks back, I think her name was Horikita if I recall. Who would've thought that-wait a goddam minute.

If she's in the same class as I am and the same can be said for Kyouko does this mean that the 2 of them are going to have a war? Although I do remember what the Love God said to me as all of my soulmates will be in the same school as I am.

"Aren't you the girl I bumped into a few weeks ago at the mall?" I pretended to not remember her.

"Yes I am, I'm Suzune Horikita if you remember." She replied to me straightforwardly, I've heard that name before.

"Horikita huh, you wouldn't have been related to the Student Council President right?"

"Y-yes he's my older brother and is a senior this year." She replied to me with a surprised look.

Hmm looking at her expression i can see that it's somewhat strained and what not like I can't help but believe that they don't get along very well. Perhaps that they live separately with a different parent or something?

"Sooo are you ready for this new school year?"

"I guess so."

"I see...."

God this is awkward but I guess that's what happens when 2 antisocial individuals try and talk to each other you pretty much get nothing, as the only reason why me and Kyouko had hit it off is because she's the more outgoing and social type of person....unlike my ass of course.

"Alright everyone go back to your seats I'll start homeroom now." A mature female voice entered the classroom.

She has long brown hair and light brown colored eyes and is wearing a suit as her attire, and she also seems to be in her late 20's and has a well endowed figure. But I can see why my brother likes the teachers here since they are definitely attractive.