Chapter 3

Kaname's pov,

(dreaming)

I ran around the corner of an abandon building, blood was splattered everywhere. Every time i took a step, blood squished into my shoes.

It made me sick, but what made me the sickest of all, was i knew whose blood it was. I knew that smell from anywhere.

The blood belonged to Zero.

This made me run faster, i walked up the steps and opened the door. I stepped down the stair and into a basement.

The basement was made out of concrete, obviously, But there was something strange about this basement.

I couldnt quite put my finger on it, I looked at the wall and saw Zero chained to the wall, with his neck tattoo shining and the wall the same pattern.

I looked around the basement, making sure that nobody was here and walked over to zero.

He looked up at me, not noticing it was me, and barred his fangs at me as he hissed. He saw me and burst into tears.

I didnt notice his condition until i looked him over, His face was covered in his own blood and he had bruises and cuts all over his arms and legs.

He had white stuff in his hair, which im almost positive is cum. This made me growl, Somebody sexually assaulted my zero!

I barred my fangs and growled, i let loose my dark aura, making any vampire scared to come within 300 hundred feet of me.

I ran to zero and broke off his chains, I leaned over and put my neck in his face, giving him my blood.

He barred his fangs and sunk his teeth into my exposed neck, He moaned and grabbed my shirt tighter.

I smiled a bit, slightly alerted when i felt someone behind me. I grabbed zero off of me and jumped into a defense position.

I looked up to see a burnette looking women stepping out of the shadows. She had a huge grin on her face, with sharp pointed teeth.

I growled at her and protected zero, I waited as long as i could, because my pureblood powers would soon take over me.

"what do you want!" i screamed at her.

She grinned bigger, if that was even possible. She began walking toward him, he growled even louder.

She never responded to him, but she grabbed zero in the blink of an eye and ripped through his chest and grabbed his heart, she pulled it out and stepped on it.

I gasped and i felt tears take over my vision and i sank to the ground. I rolled on the ground, my heart hurt worse, and i felt my life being taken away from me.

The burnette got on top of me, and started stroking my cheek, i slapped her hand away, she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

I heard in the background, someone screaming at me, saying:

"kaname!? KANAME!" it sounded like zero!

(dream ends)

I opened my eyes and saw a worries zero looking down at me, i grabbed him and held him as tight as i could.

He gasped in surprise, but didnt pull away. I looked at him to make sure he was really there and i grabbed his chin and forced him to kiss me.

He kissed back and grabbed onto me, i pulled him further into my chest, if that was even possible.

He pulled back, he then looked at me again, and had a worried expression on his face.

"kaname? were you having a Nightmare?" he asked innocently.

I nodded my head and pulled him down onto me.

"im so glad to have you in my arms zero i love you so much" I said.

"im glad to be in your arms kaname, i love you." i smiled as he said that, and grabbed him again and kissed him.

He pulled me off the bed and took me into the bathroom, where we showered and he dressed me into a white nightshirt and pushed me onto the bed.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him on top of me, he cuddled up into my chest and i gave him a good night kiss and let my arms encircle him.

My eyes fluttered tiredly, and i let darkness take over me, hoping that the nightmare didnt comeback.

It didnt.

-------------------------------Morning---------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to someone kissed my lips and down my chin, onto my throut, and down my chest.

I opened my eyelids, and saw zero on top of me. He looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled as well, and grabbed his hips and pulled him into my face, kissing him. I kissed down his neck and onto his tattoo.

My eyes turned a blood red, and my bloodlust was begging to take over. I looked over and zero and saw him in the same condition i was in.

I silently begged for him permission while he asked for mine, we both nodded our head and i went down to his neck.

I licked over his pulse, and felt him do the same, i felt myself moan, and bit gently into his neck. He bit into my neck and grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

We could hear each other gulping, after a while, we pulled back and looked at each other. Our eye color changed back, but the lust for each other didnt go away.

Zero began rubbing his hard on against mine, causing me to moan out loud, and him to groan.

He kept teasing me, and i had enough of it. I looked up at him, and saw him smirk slightly.

I grabbed his hips and forced him to press himself harder, and faster into me. He opened his mouth in a loud gasp and let out a moan.

This time, it was my turn to smirk. I kept forcing his hips into mine, and i knew we were both close. I pulled off his boxers, (yes vampires can wear boxers XD) and pulled off mine.

I knew he didnt need preparing, since he was still stretched form our earlier actions.

I pressed the head to his hole, and heard him moan. His moan is like music to my ears. It was the most enjoyable sound ever.

I pushed myself into him and heard him gasp. His body just sucking me into him, made me smile.

When i knew he was ready, i began to thrust into him, he pushed me down, and started to move himself.

He was riding me, For me it felt as if i went deeper into him and i groaned. This was the most amazing feelings i have ever had.

The way our bodies just molded itself together was amazing. We fit like two puzzle pieces.

He kept thrusting onto me, gasping and moaning when he knew i hit his sweet spot. When i heard him moan louder, i knew i was positioned at his spot.

When he thrust himself down next, i thrust up into him at the same time. He screamed in pleasure, and he came, hard.

A few thrust up, and i came too. I layed my head back and pulled out of zero, pulling him into my chest.

I kissed his forehead, and he fell asleep on top of me. I stared at the ceiling for a while.

My eyes began to close, and i fell into a pleasureable sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Did you like???? i hope so, this took me forever, but its worth it!!!!! yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!1