Chapter 7

"i love you zero" kaname whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"i love you to kaname, so much" i licked his neck and ran my hands down his sides.

I cried in agony, as the handcuffs dug into my skin, i was covered in blood, spit, and cum.

"i love you kaname" i whispered.

"aww look at the poor baby! he doesnt care about you, think about it he is a pureblood and your a filthy level D. Your just a toy to him" my kidnapper exclaimed.

"SHUT UP" i screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7 hours before~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ill never leave you kaname" i gripped his hands.

"i love you" he kissed my lips.

"as much as i would love to stay, i need to go talk to headmaster" 

"but zeerrroooo" he whined.

I giggled, i hopped out of bed and tugged my clothes on. I walked over to kaname and gave him a goodbye kiss which unintentionally turned passionate.

His hands cupped my face and i wrapped my arms around his neck. i pulled away and walked to the door.

"if i dont return by 4:15 come after me" i then blew him a kiss and left.

I walked to the front door  when a cloth covered my mouth and nose, i inhaled for breath and my vision got foggy.

The last image i saw was a women standing over me, smirking.

Kaname's POV.

ITS 5:00!! HE STILL ISNT BACK! IM GOING AFTER HIM!!!! i ran to my phone and dialed headmasters office number,

"hello kaname what can i do for you?" his cheerful voice cut through the line.

"hey cross, did zero come over to see you earlier?"i asked getting my car keys.

"no we were supposed to have a conversation today about the school, but he never showed up. He also wont pick up his phone." He said, i opened my front door and look down at the ground.

His phone, zero's phone is lying on the ground. I called the night class and set a meeting in the main room in 10 minutes.

Dont worry zero, im gonna save you.

Zero's pov

I havent eaten in 3 days, no blood, no food, not even any water. My energy is running low, i can barely lift my arms up!

I can deal with the physical pain, but i cant heal my broken heart. Day after day she told me how worthless i was and how used i was being.

But i wont believe her no matter what she says, because he proved he loved me that night.

Speak of the devil, i heard footsteps come down the stairs and she appeared with a video camera.

She was going to tape me, thank god my boxers were still on! She lifted my hair up and slammed it against the wall, taping me.

This torture went on for hours, she placed the camera on the table, facing me.

She brought out blades and cut me slowly with it until i bled from each one, she continued this for about an hour before she got up.

"im gonna send this to ur "lover" and we will see how much he gives a shit about you" she said and walked back up.

Kaname save me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaname's pov.

"Aido you find his location, and akatsuki, Shiki, takuma, and Ruka will find the weapons. Rima you will stay here and deal with headmaster and yuki. I am going to prepare the medical supplies in case he is hurt." i ordered and everyone exited the room

I ran to the infirmary and explained to the nurse that we had a situation involving medical needs. Of course i didnt even need to explain she was a blushing mess when i walked in.

I grabbed a bag and pulled as much supplies as i could, when no more would fit i zipped the bag  and ran back to our meeting point.

When i arrived, everyone was sitting, pale faced infront of the tv.

"Lord kaname i dont think you should see this" Aido tried to claim, but i pushed him away and continued to walk to the couch and sat on it.

"this came in the mail this morning lord kaname" Shiki explained.

The played the video of zero and the lady, but i recognized this place it was my nightmare, the lady even looked the same!

"Aido do you have a location!" i asked panicked.

He shook his head slowly, " she is very private lord kaname, there arent records of her being seen ever!" he exclaimed.

"everyone in the limo with the supplies, i know where he is" i said and grabbed the medical supplies and got in the  drivers seat.

Im coming to get you zero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHH kinda a cliff hanger