Just Realized

Joe P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of somthinhg burning."What the fuck"I said.I dashed out of bed and ran to the kitchen.I saw Casper with a fire extinguisher putting out the fire on the stove.

I couldn't help but laugh."Tried to cook again Casp"I asked still laughing.Casper turned to me and said "Maybe"and did a little grin.

I smirked.Casper has been trying to cook for the past week because he relized that I do basically everything around hear.So he want to make it up to me.

I felt sorry for Casper. He trys so hard but fails."Casper OK listen leave the cooking to me. I don't want you to burn the flat down OK buddy" I said. "Okay but I am cleaning no mops or vacuums for you"said Casper. I giggle and "Okay Casp"

"Now go. I will make breakfast after I get dressed" i said. Casper went into the livingroom and I went down stairs and got ready for the day. About 5 minutes later. I go down stairs and find that Casper had fallen asleep.

I stared for a minute thinking how cute. I slap my face "what why did I call casper cute?" I said quietly. He is my best friend and roommate. I shouldn't be thinking like that. I shook my head and pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

I went on the kitchen and made breakfast pizza Casper's favorite.I took a piece of pizza and waved it in front of Casper's nose. Casper took a bite of the pizza.He took the pizza, opened his eyes and sat up."thanks joe and I am sorry for almost burning the flat down". I smiled and said "it's OK I know u didn't mean to".

After eating I went and sat on the couch with Casper. After awhile i turned on the telly."Joe.....what's for lunch?" Casper asked. "I don't know what you want" I said. "I was thinking we could go to Nandos with Oli and Zoë. "Okay did you ask Zoë and Oli". I asked "Yea we are meeing them there in an hour"Casper said."Ok let's head over there now so we won't be late"I said. "Okay replied Casper.we Left to go to Nandos.

We arrived and seen Oli and Zoë we Talked and 2 hours later we were home.I was looking at Casper while he was on his phone. His soft blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. I stared at him for a long time. Thinking about how beautiful he was. Casper smiled at his phone.He has the most perfect smile. I got up and tripped and hit my head on the coffee table.

"O MY GOD JOE ARE YOU OK!!??"Casper got up. And rushed near my side."Yea. I'm OK just clumsy" I said.Casper grabbed my hand and pulled me up. When I stood up I didn't let go of his hand I stared into his sparkling blue eyes."J-joe.." Said Casper
"W-what caspy"I said. "I-i think i-i like you"said Casper.I stood in shock. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Next think I know I was out.