Is all Hope lost?

Joe P.O.V

It's been a 3 week's sense I had been adultnapped almost a month. Waiting just waiting and hoping for Casper my beloved Casper to come rescue me. (Damsel in distress XD )They let me move around after 3 day's I was captured. Yea it's pretty silly a getting adultnapped by a bunch of fan girls. Well some big buff men are like my body guard's to make sure I don't run away. The only privacy I get is the bathroom most of the time. I am starting to lose a little bit of hope but its still strong and bold. I wish I could see my Casper.

I feel a tear run down my cheek. I hear my door open. Yes they made me a room. In came a little girl with my food. I believe her name is Suzy. Suzy was the only one of them who was not boy crazy. She was 10 and my friend a little bit . " Hi Joe, I brought your food and some news." she said happily." Thank you Suzy, So what's the good new am I going to be let go?". I said with a little hope in my voice.

She looks around and gets close to my ear. "I will help you escape" she backed away with a smile. " Really Suzy thank you thank you thank you thank you so so much " I said in a whisper. I hugged her and she hugged back. "okay so hears the plan..." After she explained the plan to me we decided. to do it in two day's on Sunday. Only reason fro that is because basically no one will be home and the guards are there weakest's on Sunday. I don't know why but they are .

--------------------------------------------------------Sunday---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 8:00 am. According to Suzy yesterday the guards should be asleep or at church. I am suppose to be waiting for her to knock on my door. I don't know what time though. I get up out of bed and put on some skinny jeans and a shirt. I sat down on my bed and checked my phone and of course no service. I look threw my picture's one my phone and come over one with my Caspy when we were on are first date. Well I think it was our only date but still. it was so beautiful and romantic. I didn't even get to say how munched I loved it I think. I don't know it's been basically a month in the hell hole.

Its 9:00 and she still has not knocked on my door. what's taking so long I am longing to see my Caspy. Just then I felt a tear roll down my face and there was a knock on my door. I wiped the tear away and stood up and opened it . when I opened the door I seen Suzy. She grabbed my arm and said "quickly but quietly". I nodded. We got out as fast as we could .

When we were in the hall way heading to the door. Some one grabbed Suzy. Suzy screams " RUN!!!". I turn around and see a guard has her. I am not leavening with out her she is as miserable as me hear. I charged at him and knocked him to the floor. I threw punches at his face and he was knocked out. I picked her up and put her on my back . I ran out the door as fast as I could. When we were far enough I put her down and fell panting for air.

" Are we safe?" Suzy asked me. I nod still panting. When I finally catch my breath. " okay it's still day light and we have time." Suzy say's. I think this 10 year old is smarter than me. She grabs my hand and walks with me following her. She looks like she is heading some where specific. "Umm where are we going?". I asked. " You want to see Casper Right?". She stops and turns around and give's me a right look. I nod. She say's nothing and grabs my arm. Is she taking me to him? Am I going to see him and I going to see my Casper. She stops and I run into her making us both fall. " I am sorry I was in my thoughts." I said quickly and apologetically .

She brushes it off and stand's up. " it's beginning to get dark and we have about 12 or 11 miles to go. My eye's widen. " What?!?!?!?... 11 to 12 miles." I say kind of angered but not really. She nods. " Find wood and leaves to start a fire and I will build shelter. I nod sadly. I head of and gather wood and leaves. Once I am done she already has the shelter built. "get the fire started" she commands in an overtaking tone. "okay" I nod as well and start the fire. I look at my phone it's 10:00 and we are starving. " I will go find us some food " she say's getting up. I grab her arm. " umm no your not your only 10 and this is the woods". " I have done this before" she say's. Yanking her arm back and walking off.

20 min. later she come's back with about 5-7 Rabbits. "O my bloody Jesus" ( I don't know if he would say that but in this he would). We cooked two rabbits and ate. After we got done eating we laid down and she fell asleep. Is she really going to let me see Casper. I think I about lost all hope in finding him but I an getting back up there. With the thought or Casper in my head I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY HEY

Yea another up date I believe in the same weak I think I cone know but I really like this chapter if you like this fanfic plz go check out my other one it's called School Boy and it a Phan (Dan and Phil) fanfiction. Thx for reading this. I will get another chapter as soon as I can.

Bye my little kitty's love yall

-CrazyCookie <3