Confession

Joe P.O.V

When I was out it felt like someone was carrying me .Then I felt somthing warm touch my lips. I knew it was Casper. Then I heard the door shut .I opened my eye's. I got up. Went the bathroom and washed my face.

I stopped in front of Casper's room wanting to knock but just stood there looking at his door. I went up stairs and sat down on the couch and watched the telly.

All I could think about was Casper. I finally accepted that I was in love with Casper. Casper came up stairs and i got up and stopped him in his tracks."Joe listen I-".Before Casper could finish what he was going to say I planted a kiss on his lips. Casper kissed back. I pulled away."Casp I love you"I said look at his beautiful eyes." I love you too Joe" he said in a whisper.

I went stood next to the wall and he put one hand on one side of me and the other had on the other side. He kissed me. I kissed back harder. I pulled him closer to me.

We herd clicks of camera's. We turned are heads and saw Zoë, Tyler, Troye, Marcus, Tonya, Alfie, Jim,and Connor. They all had there phones out. They peaked there head out from behind there phone and smiled and wave. Casper moved away from me.

"Hey guys "Casper said with a cheesy smile. "Hi" Tyler said. "W-What are u guys doing hear?" I asked. We wanted to surprise you two an take you guys to Nandos. "Well u did surprise us" Casper said.

"So how long have you guys been dating" Connor said excitedly. We just started" Casper said. I looked at Casper with a smile. Casper walked over to me an held my hand."So let's go to nandos. I am starving" said Tyler

We Arrive too Nandos casper pulls a chair out and I sit down andvhe pushes.I pecked his cheek. Everyone lets out a Awww.

When we were getting ready to leave Nandos and Tyler asks me and Casper "can we stay at you guyes place for awhile"."Yea of course"me and Casper say in sync.

All of us arive at the flat. Every one put there bags down. We sat down in living room. I sat on Casper's lap and put my head on his chest. Tyler yels out really fast "Me and Troye are dating". Every one looks at Tyler & Troye. "It's no big deal I mean Casper amfd Joe are dating" says Troye.

"Hey how about wlike have a relationship Confession type thing" asks Casper. Everyone nods and we get in a circle."okay raise your had if yo r dating some one" says Casper. Everyone raises there hands. "Put your hand down if it's some one in this room" Casper asks. Everyone puts there hands down slowly.We all laughed. "Okay OK now stand by that person" Casper says. Everyone moves slowly to there their partners.

Troye stands by tyler. Alfie stands by Zoë. Connor stands by Marcus. Jim stands by Tanya.
And of course I stand by casper. We all were looking around . "OK well I am tired come on Connor" Marcus says. Connor and Marcus leave and go to bed. Everyone goes to bed.

Me and Casper heads downstairs to are beds.Casper opens his door and pulls me in his room and presses me up agents the wall and kisses me. I kiss him back ad pull him closer. He touches his tongue to my lip. I let his tongue explore my mouth.He breaks the kiss and we breath deeply. "Can I sleep in hear tonight" I ask. "Of course sweety"he says. I went into to my room change an go back to his room I crawl in the bed with casper and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. I fall asleep in his arms.