Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₇: fᵢᵣₛₜ ₜᵢₘₑ?

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 !!

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 !!

𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡 , 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦

⚠️‼️ 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥‼️⚠️

We pull back up at his house im guessing. Isaiah grabs the bag from the back seat and gets out the car. I get out the car following behind him.

He unlocks the door and walks in and I walk in behind as well. I see a girl running down the stairs.

"Took her fucking forever" she says taking the food out of Isaiah's hand.

I'm guessing she sees me and stops what she's doing.

"Who dis?" She says looking me up and down.

"Oh this is my friend Jayson." He says looking back at me

"Well he's cute." She says smiling at me.

I just smile and nod.

"Here come on let's go to my room" Isaiah says walking off up the stairs.

I nod and I walk off following him. 

We make it into his bedroom is pretty spacious and comfortable.

𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 :

He slips off his shoes and he sits onto the bed

He slips off his shoes and he sits onto the bed. I take off my Uggs sitting down next to him.

We sit in comfortable silence until he breaks the silence.

"So like what you trying to get into?" He says looking over at me.

"Uhm I don't know.." I say quietly as I look around his room.

"I'm finna change." He replies. I just nod.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

We sit in his bed while he's playing on his game while I'm just watching Netflix on his laptop.

"You're being loud." I say to him. He looks back at me

"Sorry , ma" he apologizes. I look at him like he's crazy

"Don't call me that.." I say going back to watching Netflix.

After a few minutes I guess he gets off the game cause he goes quiet and I hear him moving around. I peek my head over the laptop looking at him.

He turns off his game and gets onto the bed.

"What you watchin ??" He asks getting into the bed next to me

"On my block" I say to him. This is like my 1000th time watching it, it's just so addicting.

"Ohh that's cool." He says looking over at me. I look over at him and I close the laptop. I see a hint of lust in his eyes and I look down at his lips then back up at his eyes.

He starts to lean in and I do as well. I feel his soft lips touch mine and I feel one of his arms wrap around my neck then the other around my waist.

He bites my lip asking for an entrance so I slightly part my mouth. Me and him fight for dominance and he wins. I feel his tongue explore my mouth. I let out a soft moan as he pulls back a string of salvia still connected.

He looks into my eyes and I look into his. He grabs onto my waistband but I quickly stop him.

"what?" He says quietly. I look up at him

"Uhm I need to tell you something.." I say to him. He looks at me confused.

"I'm intersex.." I whisper. I take my eyes off of him.

"Your what ??" He says

"Intersex that means I have a female reproductive system and a vagina but I'm a male.." I say

"Okay" he just shrugs.

I look back up at him and I nod. He takes off my pajama pants revealing my pink VS boy shorts and starts removing my boy shorts lifting up my legs as I feel the air hit my clit and I shutter a bit.

He goes in between my legs looking down at it like A lion with its prey. He brings his face down bringing his hand putting his thumb down on my clit and starts rubbing it.

I throw my head back at the feeling. I start moaning not being about to look down at him.

"o-oh fuck.." I say as I feel his tongue lick my clit to my hole. I turn into a moaning mess as he starts eating me out.

My whole body starts to shutter as I feel one of his fingers enter me. He starts pumping it in and out.

"I-Isaiah!" I moan out forgetting that his sister is in the house.

He starts going faster adding another finger as he continues to lick on my clit.

"I-I.. can't. Isaiah!" I let my orgasm take over me squirting all over his fingers and face.

What the fuck .. I've never done that before . It was my first time ..

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 .. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 😭 . 𝗟𝗺𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 !😆