Back In Time (Chapter 1)

Start writing your story

30 minutes later...

Justin: Well.. This is it.. An old shitty barn..

Chloe pulls the truck up beside the old barn, a chill running down her spine as she looks at the decrepit structure...

Chloe: "Yeah... This is it. This is the dark room... God, it gives me the creeps just looking at it."

Justin: Do you remember the way in?

Chloe nods, recalling the disturbing details from her previous visits...

Chloe: "Yeah, I remember. There's an old trapdoor at the back of the barn, right by some old rusted farming equipment. That's the way in."

Justin: And once we get inside the barn, Rachel said there's some sort of elevator?

Chloe takes a moment to recall Rachel's words...

Chloe: "Right, the elevator. Once we're inside the barn, there's an elevator hidden behind a bookshelf. That's how we get to the dark room."

Justin: Well, I think it's time we enter. Let's hope Max doesn't wake up..

Chloe nods, her expression solemn. She glances back at Max, hoping she'll stay asleep a little longer...

Chloe: "Yeah, let's go in. I don't want her waking up and seeing this place. Keep your fingers crossed she stays asleep a while longer. I don't want her reliving this nightmare again."

They enter the barn to see Jefferson decorated a bit more and made it way creepier...

Chloe shivers involuntarily as they enter the barn, the sight of the place making her skin crawl. Her eyes dart around, taking in the disturbing decorations left behind...

Chloe: "Jesus Christ, this place is even creepier than before... It's like Jefferson's personal hell, decorated just for us..."

Justin: Luckily he's not here..

Chloe lets out a small sigh of relief...

Chloe: "Yeah, thank God he's not here. I don't think I could handle seeing that creep again. Where the hell is he, anyway?"

Justin: Probably at Blackwell, So let's enter the dark room and save Rachel...

Chloe nods, her expression resolute...

Chloe: "Right, let's do this. Let's find that elevator and get to the dark room. We're here to save Rachel, and nothing is gonna stop us."

Justin: Wow that's the door, I can assume it wasn't here last time right?

Chloe's eyes widen as she catches sight of the door. It wasn't there last time, that's for sure...