Chapter One~ Meeting Rhine

*Rhine's POV*

"Rhine!" Niall yelled, "Where did you go?"

I was hiding behind the couch trying so hard not to laugh. Niall and I were best friends and both so bored and decided to play hide and seek. He was never good at hiding because he would always end up laughing.

"Please come out! I give up!"

I couldn't suppress my laughter any more and he found me while I was still giggling. He jumped on top of me and attacked my sides. He knew that my sides were very ticklish and he used it to his full advantage.

"Niall!" I yelled trying to grasp my breath, "St- stop! Niall, I- I can't breathe!"

" I show no mercy to someone that good at a kids game!" he yelled with a triumphant smile

"N- Niall! Please st- stop! I'm gonna die of la- laughter if you don't STOP!"

"Fine." he said finally getting off of me so i could move again, "Only because you said please."

I got up and ran as fast as I could, but I didn't get far before before Niall reached around my waist and had me off of my feet. He walked away carrying me with ease and sitting down on the couch holding me on his lap. When I gave up on getting out of his grasp he asked what movie we should watch. Before I could answer he had picked me up bridal style and put me back on the couch while he put in I am Legend.

"If you are making me watch that you have to protect me!"

"I'll always protect you Rhine." he sat down next to me.

I curled up on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist as the movie started.

~After the movie~

"You jumped a lot during that movie. Where you scared?"

"Those... things always make me jump. They always have and always will. You did a terrible job protecting me."

"I'm sorry. I'll do better next time, okay?"

(A/N) Sorry it's so short. I promise that the chapters will get longer!