Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I wake up on the cold moss of the forest floor rocks coming out the ground here and there poking into my sides as I lay face down I'm on the forest floor I push myself up from the ground into a sitting position to look at the forest better it's dark the only thing lighting up the forest is the bright full moon and the flames illuminating from the now demolished plane which would be put out soon with the rain that's slowly making it's way from the clouds. Everywhere I look it's just trees and rocks nothing else in sight I push myself to stand up I dust myself off as soon as I come into a standing position patting away all the leafs and sticks that made it's way into my hair.

Leafs crackles

"hello" I say looking around for the source of sound seeing nothing but trees and water that's falling from the sky being cautious of every sound and every movement.

Branches snapping

"is someone there" I say my body shaking slightly from the outside I'm frightened but from the inside I'm as calm as a still river I look around looking for the person or animal. My body becomes frozen when I see a pair of red eyes looking at me from the shadows behind the tree lurking everywhere is sounds of movements I turn my head to see where else I can signs of movement when I do turn my head I come face to face with a males chest I slowly look up seeing the person look down at me with the same red eyes as the person or animal from behind the tree.

"darling why don't we play a little game" he says in a deep husky voice deeper than the Atlantic ocean a knowing shiver runs down my spine as his big hand comes in contact with my throat applying some pressure to my windpipe. All I can see is an massive amount of lust and dominance he looks at me his eyes burning into mine as he puts more pressure on my throat I let out a soft whine with the moonlight shining as bright as a streetlight I can see the obvious smirk on his face.

"what type of game" I say in a small voice gulping down some saliva that's building up due to being scared yet I'm also so fucking turned on I nibble on the inside of my cheek as his hand drops his side he let's out a dark chuckle tilting his head to the side.

"there's seven of us me included so far you only know where two is that's what's gonna make this little game more of an enjoyable hunt" he says his expression turns dark as he licks his lips  I follow his tongue as it swipes over his bottom lip back to the top one I glance up again and look him in the eyes once again.

"what do you mean by hunt and what's the game" I ask as my hands fiddle with the hem of my shirt at the bottom I look at the ground trying to avoid his intense gaze that's still burning holes into my memory.

"the rules are simple darling you're gonna run and if we catch you we fuck you doesn't matter where and doesn't matter how" he says making himself ready to charge me when I run I look up and take a deep breath

"run..... If we catch you we fuck you and believe me we won't be gentle" he says and every part of me for some reason is mixed with excitement and that's when the chase started I ran like I was being chased by a tiger well I was being chased so it didn't matter I ran pass trees and over stumps as I run I hear a dark chuckle echoing in Forest as I run my legs carrying me as fast as they could running slipping now and then on the wet moss I look back to see  six pairs of eyes chasing me but where the hell is the seventh I turn back to see a river coming up ahead of me

Before I could make it across to the river as soon as I step into the shallow water I'm pulled back by my shirt

"fuck" I yelp out and fight him off I kick him off of me and I continue to run across the icy waters my shoes starts to fill up with water as I run making it uncomfortable as I run and run till I get to a big tree deciding to hide behind it cause it's the best hiding spot I'll get in this place. I breath hard trying to catch my breath putting my hand on my chest to concentrate on my breathing. A dark chuckle come from above as I look up at the speed of a lightning bolt I see a pair of red eyes looking down at me.

"shit" I yell out and try to run again but as I try to run a hand comes in contact with my throat pushing me back against the tree making me tilt me head up with closed eyes.

"you know doll it's been quite a while since we satisfied our sexual desires and now that we caught you we can finally satisfy our thirst" he whispers in me ear making me shiver making it obvious that his words has an effect me and it's bigger than you could ever imagine it to be I open my eyes looking up at him as his mouth leaves a kiss on my neck I let out a small whine making me bite my lip hard not wanting him to know that his touch affects my body it makes my body feel cold but warm it makes me shiver in a good and bad way he pulls back and I frown he looks me straight in the eyes.

"let's wait for the others their on their way then the fun will start" I nod slightly not caring that these men are strangers I didn't know why but I had a feeling I could trust them but you never know when shit could go south and  leave me heart broken I'm not saying I'll fall for them I think it's just simply sex but it's hard to tell what's to come.

"fuck doll we're going to have so much fucking fun" I hear a voice come out from behind the tree revealing six handsome men with lust swimming in their eyes making me bite my lip as their intense gaze makes me get shivers they look like they wanna tear me apart and fuck me hard.

No going back now......

(thanks for reading my book you guys make me so happy and don't forget to read my other one toooooo and don't forget to comment and vote♥️📖)

(1170 words)