Update 2024

Hi guys ! It's been so long since I've worked on anything on this app. No this is not a new story....and no I have no plans on working on anything at the moment.

Truth be told I got really bad writers block and haven't come back since. Out of all my stories my "Adapted Love." Series was the only one I've finished. And even that I finished early due to a lot of writer's block.

I'm so proud of this series cause it was my very first one. As you can see my grammar hasn't approved hahaha.

I'm still the same old me. :')

This story got flagged a long time ago and got completely taken off wattpad and I didn't have no idea! I come here often just to check things and I noticed it gone. It was a real battle to get it back, and with no word from Wattpad I finally gave up. I was in tears when I found out and even worse when I felt like I finally lost.

My one completed series was destroyed and I didn't have back up.

One day I come back and notice my story came back onto my drafts. I almost had a a heart attack I was so in shock :0

I want to thank wattpad for giving me this second chance and to let my series be complete once more.

I am taking the time to edit to make sure it's fully appropriate and goes with the wattpad guidelines.

It's fun to read my story again and feel the nostalgia of not only my story but my love for pokemon.

I want to thank everyone who's been with me this entire journey. All the support you guys have gave to this series and all my other works has brought me so much joy...and confidence.

My Wattpad era has been a part of who I am today and I will be forever grateful.

I'm on a long bad rant at this point. Hahaha.....

Hope you guys get to enjoy this series once again. Thank you all ♡