Chapter 7*Rated R*

After I took a shower and got myself ready for bed I rolled a wood. I called Foe while I was smoking.

Foe:Hello?
Me:Hey.
Foe:Hey. You home?
Me:Yeah, I made it a hour ago just got settled in.
Foe:Awe okay. Can I pick you up?
Me:Where we going?
Foe:To my house. I want you to spend the night with me.

I smiled.

Me:Okay imma pack a bag. I gotta be home by 6:45 for work though.
Foe:Bring your laptop.
Me:Okay, I ain't gone be able to leave til I'm off though.
Foe:That's cool with me.

I bit my lip.

Me:Okay it ain't gone take me long to get ready.
Foe:I'm outside.

I looked out the window and laughed.

Foe:I had a feeling you would say yeah.

I went and opened the door and he was right there. We hung up. "What if I said no?", I asked moving over so he could come in.

"Shit I would just had to leave.", he shrugged. I closed and locked the door.

"Come on." He followed me to my room. Looking at my ass the whole way. I mean I know he can't help it with these booty shorts.

He was about to sit on my bed but I stopped him, "Not in no outside clothes."

"I got out the shower 20 minutes ago and I been in the house til I came and got you.", he said hold his hands up. I nodded and he sat down.

I packed my bag in silence. After I finished I put a jogging suit over my sleeper. "I'm ready.", I said looking at Foe. He grabbed my bag and we left.

...

"Damn Foe your house is nice.", I said as we walked in.

"Thank you. You're welcome anytime.", he said as he closed and locked the door. I followed him to his room. "Can we sleep together or should I hit the couch?", he asked sitting my bag on his dresser.

"Why wouldn't we sleep together? You my man now bookie." He laughed.

"Ian know if that was drunk talk or not." He took his jacket off and hung it up. "You hungry?"

"No I'm ok. Can I get something to drink?" "Yeah." I followed him to his kitchen.

"Oh my god! The meals I could make in this kitchen.", I said looking around the huge kitchen.

"You welcome whenever.", he said handing me a bottle of water. He showed me where I can work tomorrow then I took my jogging suit off. We went to the living room and watched The Boondocks and smoked my wood.

After we finished it we went to bed. We laid in dark in silence trying to fall asleep. I pushed my butt against his dick hoping he took the hint. He started rubbing on my thighs so I think he got the hint.

He started kissing my shoulder as he put his hand under my shirt. He started playing with my nipples as he kissed my shoulder. "Can I kiss it?", he asked by my ear.

"Yes daddy.", I said as he rubbed my nipples. He turned me to my back and undressed me as he kissed me all over.

After I was undressed he turned on the light. "Why you turn on the light?", I asked sitting up on my elbows.

"I wanna see every inch of you.", he said studying my body. He stripped leaving us both butt naked. Just how I like it. He came back to the bed. He kissed my feet up to my pussy. He pulled his head up to kiss me before he started eating.

"Mmm. Fuck Foe.", I moaned holding his head. He slowly stroked his dick as he ate me. "Wait.", I said stopping him.

"What's wrong?", he asked getting up.

"Lay down." I got up and he laid down. I sat backwards on his face.

"I like this one a little better." He started eating my pussy and I bent over and started sucking his dick. Both of ours moans filled his room.

After we both came I got up. I was about to ride him but he stopped me. "I ain't done mama.", he said laying me down. He kissed the inside of my things before eating my pussy again. My legs started trebling and I couldn't stop squirting. My moans filled the room.

He got up with his face and beard soaking wet. I laid there trying to catch my breath as my legs shook. Foe held my legs up and rubbed his dick on my clit down to my hole. He slow slid in making us both moan. He rubbed my clit as he gave me slow strokes. I covered my face with a pillow to cover my ugly moans. "Sing baby.", Foe moaned taking the pillow from me. I did as told. "Good girl." He spit on my clit as he rubbed it and gave me strokes making me go crazy.

I felt my self squirt again as Foe came. I made him lay down and I rode his dick backwards as I held onto his ankles. His moans filled the room louder than mine and I bounced on his dick. He rubbed and smacked my ass as I bounced on it. I felt a wet thumb in my ass making me let out a moan. "Ride this dick.", he moaned smacking my ass. I continued to do as told.

I felt myself about to cum again and I had to slow down. Foe grabbed my waist and pounded me from the bottom. My moans became uncontrollable as we both came. I collapsed next to him. I laid on my stomach trying to catch my breath. "Damn girl.", I heard Foe say as he smacked my ass. I grabbed at him. "You tapping mama?", he asked as he got up.

"Never that.", I said getting up too. He smiled at me as he hit his lip. He got me on all fours on the bed. He told me I better hold that position or I was gone regret it. I expected dick but I felt tongue. I moaned as my legs trembled. He moaned as he ate my pussy making me go even more crazy. My entire body started shaking as I felt myself about to squirt again. I couldn't hold my arm but he wouldn't let me fall onto the bed.

I let out a loud moan as I came all over him again. I laid on the bed close to lifeless. "Didn't I say to hold that arch?", he asked pulling me back on my knees.

"How imma hold it when you doing me like that daddy?", I asked as I caught me breath.

"Ion care. I said hold that arch, so you was supposed to hold it. Now I gotta teach you." He smacked my ass as I rubbed his dick on my clit. He slowly slid in making us moan. He slowly sped up as he grabbed my neck. "When daddy say hold that arch you hold it." He pounded me as he held onto my neck.

"Sorry daddy. I'm sorry daddy!", I screamed out and pain and pleasure.

"Keep telling me.", he said smacking my ass.

"I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry daddy." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I apologized. My moans and screams became out of control as my peak came, again.

After we both came we both collapsed next to each other.