#3.4

^Orphanage

Shreyanvi's POV

I sighed as I kept my hand bag on the ground. Finally! I am home! I stealthily walked inside. I wanted to give surprise to my beautiful Brothers and sisters. I know it was not very wise of me to take a break and come here without telling anyone but Drishti, but I needed to! Did I not?!

These days had been way too stressed, and a heavy guilt had settled down on me. Truth is, I did not quit working for Shlok for what had happened, I wanted to pursue what I had always wanted to,

Architecture!

I graduated in Architect from a private university (only have to go give exams) but I enjoyed doing it. I had always had an interest in it. But at that time, the job was giving me very low paid job and basically no scope. I knew they will steal my designs and publish that as there own. I know some people don't even mind if they get enough money for that.

But I was selfish. I hated it when someone will take all the credit of what I had worked on so hard for years!

I was given a job in Mumbai, in one of the biggest Architecture firms, M&S. And I left my job for that reason only! But Drishti had firmly denied me from telling anything to Shlok, so he'll get a lesson for future. I still was not sure if I can forgive him for that. The confession that he loves me and had loved me for years, and that he had not touched the girl who was at his phone, had washed relief all over me!

But love is not enough to make a relationship survive for long run! If he wants a relationship with me, he had to know that, jokes and pranks are no go to me! I hated jokes, I hated pranks. When I was young and in the orphanage, there was a girl named Leela here, who used to do pranks on me, and made jokes about how someone had came to adopt me and then my hopes will shatter when they will adopt a little baby.

I went in, and the house was eerily silent!

I heard distant noises from the back of the ground and I went there with a smile on my face. Every children were playing in the corner where all the swings were. In another corner of the garden (big field) was a sofa and two people were sitting there. I think other nanny are busy.  One was Radhika Maa, and other was, I don't know, cause his back was facing me! But he was a he, I was sure. No girl will have such a broad shoulder anyway!

"Hey Maa" I called softly as soon as reached them.  But my hand bang fell with a thud as I looked at the man who was sitting there.

"Hey there"

*************************

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a glare to my jerk of a boss! The nerve of this man!!! He smiled at me, but it was not evil, or malicious.

"For you of course" He said.

"How do you know I'll be there?" Don't tell me he is having me stalked. He kept smiling.

"You might not be interested in me, but I have been interested in you since we first met! I know everything about you! Don't I?"