First kiss

AT STUDIO

You knocked on the door of his studio but no one answered. You noticed the door was not locked.

Y/N: " Can I come in ? " * You announced like you are coming *

As you entered, you saw Jimin working on his music using headphones. He was so into music that he didn't notice you. He got up from this seat & started heading towards his instrument. You decided to let him know that you came. You went to his back and you were about to tap his shoulder then turned back. He was so startled that he fell on his back while trying not to fall he grabbed your wrist and made you fall with him.

Jimin was lying under you and you were on the top. You head hit on his chest. You looked up to see him. For a moment, both of you were diving into each other's eyes. He was staring at your lips and you cannot help but look at those perfect lips too. Your faces were too close that you can feel his hot breathe. Your noses were almost brushing. A single wrong move and you can taste those lips that you have been carving for, waiting for years.

After a moment, you came back to your senses and tried to get up.

Y/N: " Oh, I am so sorry. " * Trying to get up *

Suddenly he grabbed your wrist again and again made you fall on him. You were confused.

Y/N: " What are you doing ? "

He ignored your words. He grabbed your waist, snaked his hand on the back of your neck and smacked his lips on you. You opened your eyes wide in shock. What is happening. Your mind went blank when he was kissing you waiting for you to kiss him back. He was kissing you passionately sucking on your lower lips. After a second, you kissed him back, forgetting about everything around you.

You both pulled to catch your breathes. You were heavily brushing. You hid your face in his chest.

Jimin: " You really were waiting for me " * brushing your hair with his hand *  " I think you've never kissed anyone "

Yes you never kissed anyone because you never were in a relationship and you first kiss was taken by your love of life. You kissed him horribly today. You suddenly get up when realization hit you. You stood up straight and looked at him shocked and panic touching your lips. He stood too.

Y/N: " wha-what just happened " * putting your hands on your mouth*

Jimin: " We kissed. You allowed to touch me, right ?"

Y/N: " Th-This " * panicking *

Jimin made you sit on the couch and sat on the floor himself to your level grabbing both of your arms.

Jimin: " Y/N, I have been wanting to tell you this "

You were just staring back and forth in his eyes.

Jimin: " Y/N, can you be my girlfriend. I like you. Instead I love you. The day I saw you in the mall I felt so different. Later on I discovered that I have fallen in love with you. I know you love me too. You already have confessed to me. Please don't deny. I don't think I can live without you. When I see your face I see my world and when I don't see you it seems the world is getting lost. Y/N , I always wanna keep you happy and be happy with you. Y/N I love you."

Y/N: " Jimin, I love you too. I really love you. You know how much I love you but * sigh *  we can't be together."

Jimin: " Wh-why ?? "

Y/N: " You have your career. Engaging with me can effect you career badly. Your fans won't be satisfied by your decision. They will hate on both of us. And you know everything too well than I do. "