35

Kyle Smith Pov

As Rain drove her black Range Rover to the house she bought for us. I couldn't stop looking at her and smiling.

It's like God has been listening and answering my prayers. I don't have to worry about her getting hurt.

We can now focus on our future. Even tho my future is always gonna be hers.

"And- we are here!" Rain squealed excitedly, I looked out the window and my eyes widened, I stepped out of the car and took the view in.

It was like someone copied and pasted Pinterest in front of me, I looked at Rain as she held my hand and we walked towards it.

She handed me the keys, I looked at the property pushed it into the doorknob, and entered the space.

It was empty.

I looked at Rain as she looked at me with a smile, "Well go on, enter rooms and explore" she said and crossed her arms leaning against the wall.

And I did just that. I explored all downstairs and went upstairs, I loved the master bedroom and bathroom. It had enough space for both of our personalities.

I walked to a door which was the door in the house that was closed-

Quirking a brow- I opened the door, and sat in the room was a table that held pink and blue balloons-

My heart began to race they were hanging above a box-

I turned to the doorway seeing Rain smiling while crying, "We are gonna be parents" she gushed

I turned to the doorway seeing Rain smiling while crying, "We are gonna be parents" she gushed. I walked over to her slowly, my hands instinctively going to her stomach. "Yea?" I managed to say.

"Yes" she pressed her forehead into mine, "I was pregnant when we were in Venice" She kissed my lips, and I smiled and wrapped my arms around her happily.

—————————————

6 days later

Lola POV

I looked as Kyle packed his and Rain's bags with their stuff. I was happy for them, it was all clear skies, no more Aiden, no more malice, and no more crying.

I could finally be alone with Zain.

"Hey Lola- can you and Zain come to the kitchen," Rain said with a smile, and then she went downstairs.

I went to look for my husband and found him on the balcony drinking apple juice and eating curry goat and roti.

"You are a literal child- come your sister calls us," I said tearing a piece of his rotti. He kissed my cheek and closed his food box.

5 mins later.

As both Zain and I stood in the kitchen, Rain came with two boxes with a wide smile, she placed them on the island.

"Thank you guys for having us- and being with us through our rough patch and I hope all will appreciate this gift," Rain said nervously and if on queue Kyle came up behind her-

I opened the bigger box and I gasped, holding my mouth, and turned to Zain with tears in my eyes, he looked at me concerned and looked at it and then looked at Rain-

"I'm gonna be an uncle," he said rushing to her and hugging her and I went to hug Kyle.

"Congratulations" I whispered, he wrapped his arms around me, "Thank you"

——————————————————-

Kyle POV

4 days later

"Murdaaaaaa Samantha- look pan nice house," Kai said looking around my home. I smiled as he walked deeper.

"Y pree Rain- love the blue sweatshirt" he hugged Rain and then went into the living room, "Mi come fi play Cod wid yuh man" he informed her.

"Kyle we have muffins," Rain said with a smile, Kai nodded like a child while I set up the game on the TV.

The rain came back with the muffins, she gave one to Kai, and as he was about to take a bite-

"Mi bomboclaat- seh a joke right now" I smiled as he saw the muffin cup say, Uncle. He looked at Rain and then he looked at me and hugged me tightly. I smiled happy as hell. I looked at Rain as his eyes welled up with tears.

___________________________

20 weeks later

Rain has been eating a lot of food lately- from KFC, to shrimp and then patty. We have just gotten back from her ultrasound and we have the gender of the baby but Rain decided that we will find out at our baby shower.

We are deciding on who to trust the gender of our baby.

"It cannot be any of your siblings I know that much," she said eating pretzels. She forced me to buy a whole pack of them a while ago.

She has a baby bump that is so cute. She looks even more beautiful during her pregnancy.

"Zain?" I asked and she thought about it for a second before smiling- "I know the perfect person"

—————————————

Author's Note

😘😭hey besties so so so sorry for the late update it's gonna all be worth it. As a gift imma make talk and decide the gender of the baby. The most votes wins.

Haters will say there is a typo on the cake 😭

😘I'm team girl btw 🎀