• Part 34

At Khan house...
Jk open main door & come inside. Jhope, Maliha & Salma was talking with eachother they look at main door. Jk walk to his room with long steps. Halima come to living room to call Maliha, Jhope & Salma for eating but she saw her elder son going to his room.

Halima said '' You all go to eat your food.."
Maliha, Salma & Jhope went to eat. Halima looking at jk's room door. Jk lock his door very harshly. Halima sigh then went to kitchen.

At jk's room....
Jk seat on bed. He is silently crying. After sometime he call khadeeja. She didn't pick his call then after 5 time calling she pick it up.

In call 📞...

☎️ Jk : Assalamu alaikum. Khadeeja where are you..

☎️ Khadeeja : I'm in my home...

☎️ Jk : Do you where is mahirah ?...

☎️ Khadeeja : Why of course she is in her home...

☎️ Jk : no she is not in her home...

☎️ Khadeeja : What?  **Acting**

☎️ Jk : Yes she is not in her home ...

☎️ Khadeeja : I don't know where she is..

Jk cut the call....

Khadeeja said " Why you acting like you love her. If you love her then I want you feel this pain.. when you hurt someone you should get it back too... "

Jk call Dua she also said the same thing. He call mahirah first but her phone is switch off. Jk call his guard & tell them to find out her. Jk laying on bed took out the locket from his neck which one is his locket.

Jk looking at Mahirah's pic

Jk looking at Mahirah's pic. Tears drop from his eyes.

Jk said '' W-where are you habibi I miss you..."

At Muhammad House...
Mahirah said '' I'm here..." Mubassahra smile at her.

Fatima said '' Come eat dinner..." Mahirah seat Mubassahra's left side & Bilal seat Mubassahra's right side. RM come seat opposite mahirah's seat smile at mahirah. Everyone eating.

After 5 days...
Jk stop eating breakfast & lunch he only eat at night with forcing of Tae. Jk cry every night Hugging tae. Tae feel very bad for his brother jk share his feelings with Tae. Everyone notice jk's changing behaviour. Jk cry in Praying. His guard search mahirah everywhere but not get any information about her. Halima understand something big matter happened with her son. She many times went to go to her but jk ignore her. Jk locked himself in room. Only Tae can enter in his room. He opened the door only for his younger brother.

Another side...
Mahirah try lots of time to forget about jk but she can't. She get his memory everytime. She love his. Every night she cry in namaz cause only at night she was alone. She don't share any of her feelings with anyone. She showed everyone that she is happy type but in reality she is broken. Mubassahra asked her many time why she getting dark circles under her eyes but she changed the topic always.