Announcement

Wow, so um, this is probably not the update you guys (atleast the ones still around) were looking forward to.

I started this book maybe in 8th grade, and now I'm a sophomore in highschool, crazy stuff

Well, honestly I loved writing this story at first, but since then, I've fallen out of interest with welcome home. Despite the promises and desperate motivations to keep this story afloat, I just couldn't find the passion to continue it.

Honestly, I haven't touched Wattpad in atleast a year or two (ao3, go figure!) and it's been quite refreshing

But I've also gone through a lot of hardships throughout this time, from losing friends (dropped them), losing my grandfather, and I mean...just maturing in general.

So I guess, in a sense, to those of you still here to see this, this is goodbye, for this story atleast. I'm pivoting to different stories and different styles.

I don't know, maybe the very few of you may continue to see me out through my journey here.

I enjoyed this while it lasted, but people grow and fall out of love with things.

This story will forever hold a place in my heart, just a way for me to see to at people truly enjoyed my stories and writing.

But hey! I'm not disappearing!

Catch me on webtoon in the future!

And once again, thank you guys for everything, this has been such a wild journey that I've gone on, and the fact some of you stuck with it the whole way through, just absolutely crazy!

I may continue this story, I may not, the future holds tons of wild things!

I'm rebranding my account, and this time I'm starting new stories, new fandoms, new identity.

So see ya'll on the flip side!

Or not

The choice is yours!

Pop-Up Virus
END