Chapter 3

"Wally?!"

"Julie?!"

I was staring at the scene in my living room. From a single piece of fabric a whole other puppet has materialized in my house. Both Wally and the new puppet, Julie, I think, we're staring at each other in shock.

"Oh my stars! Wally! We were looking all over for you, where have you been?!", Julie said, running to hug Wally.

"Julie, I have no idea where this even is", Wally went limp in Julie's arms, and I kinda just stood there not sure what to do when I remembered something.

"Uh, hate to interrupt but I actually have something to do upstairs, so continue whatever this is I'll be right back.", I said, slinking away to my room. I quickly entered and locked my door behind me.

Going on my computer, I went back to the Welcome Home website. I clicked on the houses of Julie and Wally, and realized both of their character pictures were missing.

"What in the motherfuck?", I mumbled to myself. It was really confusing and I was so close to losing it. As I was looking around more, I remembered something.

'Wasn't there an order I looked at it in?'

I thought for a second before remembering the order I looked at the characters at.

'Wally Darling'
'Julie Joyful'
'Sally Starlet'

'Wait..'
'Are they appearing in the order I looked at them in?!'

I then realized that if Julie is here, then the next one to come here should be...

"Oh fuck, Sally's going to appear next!", I shouted a bit too loud

"Sally?!", I heard someone, probably Julie yell from outside my door. I rushed to it and opened it to see Wally and Julie in front of it.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?", I asked, looking at both of them. They both looked partially nervous.

"No, we just got up here and heard the name Sally!", Wally said, clearly lying but I just ignored it.

All of a sudden I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked down  to see Julie

"Uh, I forgot to ask, but who are you and why am I here?", Julie said looking worried. I forgot I hadn't even talked to her yet.

"Here, let's just go downstairs and I'll try to explain", I say, taking her hand and going downstairs with her.
————————————————————————

After explaining, Julie slowly started to understand.

"So are you basically a new friend then?", Julie said, looking confused. I felt relieved that she was way more calm than Wally.

"Uh, sure, we can say that..?", I said shrugging.

"And Wally, you need to not be a punk-ass bitch while Julie's here, okay?", I said, surprising the puppet. He just slowly nodded at me.

I suddenly remembered the box by the door and quickly went to go grab it. I quickly rushed to go back upstairs and yelled down at the two, "Just use the TV or something, and don't touch shit Wally!", I said before slamming my door.

Quickly sitting down at my desk, I had taken some box cutters and opened the top of the box. Inside was a VHS tape, a few faded drawings, a journal, and a letter that looked newer than everything else.

"Oh what the fuck is this?!", I said in shock. I took the letter in my hands and read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To whom it may concern,

Hello, if you're reading this, you most likely are in possession of one of the multiple items/anomaly/s that the WHRT is studying. Now we are not asking you to hand them over, but to try to keep the anomalies as neutralized as possible. Please do not cause damage to any of the items in order to preserve them.

We are aware that you have already made contact with one of the anomalies, please try your best to refrain from upsetting him.

The contents in the box are listed down below:

1 'Welcome Home 1972' Original Episode
5 Original Welcome Home Concept Sketches
1 Journal From Original PlayFellow Employee

Please refrain from damaging any of the products included.

If the anomaly/s start to show signs of aggression please contact the number below at the end of this note.

Best Of Luck,
Welcome Home Restoration Team
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, well, didn't expect that.", I said to myself. I looked at one of the drawings that was in the box, and could see a very faded picture of Julie and what looked like to be..Frank? I think that's his name.

"This shit is CREEPY", I mumbled to myself. Lost in thought I went to grab another picture. Before I could touch it someone knocked on my door rapidly.

"hOLY SHIT!", I yelled. I went and opened my door and saw Julie.

"Hey new friend? How do we work the TV?", She asked me looking confused.

"Oh, I totally forgot to show you guys how to use it!", I said going downstairs, Julie following. I sat down and felt someone gazing at me. I looked over to see Wally just staring at me creepy as hell.

"Wally I will literally kick you if you don't stop staring at me like that", I said with a slight weirdness in my voice.

He just huffed and looked away. I turned on the TV and I had forgotten to turn it down the previous day, and it was at max volume. All three of us jumped, and screamed at the same time.

I had finally found something that looked decent to watch, but Julie and Wally kept arguing over what to turn on.

"A princess movie!"

"No, a fruit documentary."

"Wally you sound boring as fuck!", I said annoyed.

Damn
This is my life now

...

Wait

How did they even know I had Wally?!

And who gave me the letter that created Julie out of a piece of fabric?!