Chapter 7

Cauis who keep staring at wenalin direction.

Cauis inner mind:"Why does she look like familiar. I know I've seen her somewhere." He keeps on eyeeng wenalin trying to figure out why she looks so familiar.

Wenalin can feel someone staring at her.

Wenalin inner mind:"I feel like someone is staring at me should I look around? No dibali na ngalang just like I care." Sabay subsub ng mukha nya sa desk nya.

While princess inner mind: "God he is getting more annoying by the day he makes my blood boil" She was glaring at Asher from across the room.

Asher can feel the intense glare of princess unbothered by it.

Asher inner mind: "She's as annoying arrogant as ever"

While jade who keep glaring at nash who listening to the teacher lecture.

Jade inner mind:" Hes infuriating as ever I just wanna wrong out hus neck"

Nash can feel the intense glare of jade, unaffected by it,he fix his sunglasses and continue listening to the teacher.

Monnie inner mind: "He really is the most annoying person alive. I don't even know why I'm stuck with him in the class" She was glaring at Kane who was still smirking at her.

Kane amused with moonie glare

Kane inner mind:"She's so easily annoyed it's fun to tease her."

Robin inner mind:"This bastard he is so damn smug all the time" she glare at Zeke smirk.

Zeke inner mind:"She's such a pain in the ass she's always glaring at me" He glare back to robin with smirk.

Ellion inner mind:"Shed beautiful as always ,too bad shes so stubborn" He was checking River out which made her glare at him.

River inner mind:"Why that pervert looking at me, I just wanna punch his face"She was glaring angerly at ellion who was looking at her with a creep look on his face.

Shein inner mind:" He such a pain always being a jerk why I'm stuck in this class with that idiot" She was glaring at Ethan.

Ethan inner mind:"Damn her stare as feisty as ever" Notice shein glare,he smirked at her.

Xantel inner mind:" He think he so damn cool and charming what a waste bastard " She coldly stare at Enzo who was staring back at her with a stoic expression.

Enzo inner mind: "She's still as cold as ice no wonder people don't aprouch her.