chapter 5

Didn't proof read

No pov:

Jake walked to his office, he opened the door and fear fell onto his face. Heeseung sat there in the seat in front of his desk, he turned to Jake and smiled.

"Ah, jaeyun-ah, I was looking for you" heeseung smiled

Jake clenched his hands and ran up to Heeseung, he punched him causing them to fall.

"YOU FUCKING MURDER, IM GOING TO KILL YOU. DECEIVING ME?!" Jake yelled as he shook heeseung by his collar.

Heeseung face fell, he looked up at the angered man.

"What are you talking about jaeyun-ah" heeseung smiled

Jakes eyes widened, he held heeseung tight by the collar.

"Don't play dumb Lee heeseung" Jake whispered.

Heeseung smirked and looked at Jake.

"Ha.hahahahha, jaeyunie, your too funny, this game seemed at have ended to fast, let's play longer" heeseung smirked and pushed Jake off him, banging his head on the floor several times before Jake had finally passed out.

Heeseung picked Jake up and took him out. Suddenly someone came running on front of them.

"H-heeseung. What happened to Jake hyung?" Jungwon asked as he looked at heeseungs with fear.

"He hit his head hard on the desk, I'm taking him to the hospital" heeseung said.

He looked at jungwon and smirked. Leaning in closer to the younger.

"I'm coming for you next jungwon" heeseung whispered and walked off with Jake in his arms.

Jungwon watched in fear, his body not moving a muscle. Jungwon quickly ran to the chiefs office but he was away. He ran all over the station but no one was there. He went to grab his things, playing them in his bag and running out the station.

Heeseung placed Jake in his car and saw jungwon run out. He turned his car on and looked at him again.

"Night night.....jungwon" heeseung said and pressed the gas hard, speeding towards jungwon.

Jungwon looked at the car and didn't move. His body flying high in the air, slowly falling onto the ground. His legs and arms dislocated, blood rushing put his mouth.

Heeseung looked at the sight as he drove off. "Now it's only you and me jaeyun-ah, I promise to play nice" heeseung said.

Heeseung drove to his house, he took Jake in his arms and smiled as they walked up the stairs. Once inside, heeseung threw jakes body on the bed and began to tie him.

Heeseung smiled at his work and caressed jakes head. Heeseung leaned down.

"Time to play jaeyun-ah".

.
.

It was the next day that Jake woke up, his head hurting like a bitch. He looked around the room with blurry vision. His eyes fell upon a TV.

Suddenly the door opened and heeseung walked in with a smile. Jake insteadly got mad. He began to try and move, but he was tied down. Heeseung walked up to Jake and looked down at him.

"Good morning jaeyun-ah, I hope you sleep well" heeseung smirked.

"LET ME GO. YOU FUCKING MONSTER" Jake yelled

Heeseungs face fell and he leaned in closer to Jake

"Now Now, jaeyun-ah. Let's play nice, I'm trying to help you here" heeseung said

"What?!"

"I'm going to give you two options, either I let you live and you stay with me forever.......or I kill you and smile at the lovely sight of blood running down your beautiful body" heeseung said

"I'll rather rather die then stay with you" Jake said.

Heeseung took out a knife. He grabbed jakes arm and looked at him.

"Are you sure?" Heeseung smiled.

Jake didn't answer. Heeseung smirked and stabbed Jake with the knife.

He carved EL, onto Jake arm. Big and bloody. Jake yelled in pain tear fell down his face. As heeseung finished, he grabbed Jake by his chin and roughly made him looked into his eyes

"Your my bitch now jaeyun-ah, you will suffer the rest of you life with me. And don't think people with fine you, there's no one left to save you jakey" heeseung laughed

Jake looked at him in fear.

"W-what?"

"Jungwons gone, the witness can't even speak any more. No one lefted jaeyun-ah" heeseung smirked

"What did you do to them?!" Jake yelled

"I killed jungwon, poor guy ran right into it, and heemin, I simply took his vocal box, nothing to much" heesueng stated.

Jake looked at him as he shook his head. "N-no" Jake stuttered.

"Yes jaeyun-ah, you have no one left".

A/n: hahahahaha, wait this is not funny. Jakeu, I'm sorry. Jungwon with lived a good chapter😢. Heeseung you evil dude. Guys this is fake, lol😀.