chapter 8

No pov:

"I TOLD YOU TO CHECK AGAIN, WE NEED TO FIND HIM!!" The chief yelled.

They have been looking for Jake for a month now, still no sign of him. The chief was being to think something bad happened to him.

The day jake was taken by heeseung, a police officer that came by late saw everything. He saw how heeseung placed Jake in the car, how heeseung ran over jungwon.

Suddenly the door to his office opened. A rushed man walked inside. "Sir we found something" he said.

Chief quickly ran out and went to the security room. He walked in and stood by the desk.

"We looked around the street lights and traffic lights, we saw heeseungs car going towards seongnam"

The chief clenched his hands and looked at the man.

"Were there any cameras that we could access in seongnam?" He asked.

The man nods and turned the TV towards chief.

"It was by the apartments. He parked right there" the man said, pointing to the spot of Heeseungs car.

The cheif smirked.

"Tomorrow, send dispatch out there, let no one leave the apartment building" he said and walked out.

"Jaeyun-ah, I'm going out, I need to buy so things" heeseung yelled.

Jake yelled back a 'okay' and he walked out the apartment.

After sleeping so good, Jake didn't want to leave his bed.

After like 20 minutes suddenly he heard a loud bang on the door. He got up and opened it.

"Jake-ssi!" He heard.

He turned his head to the right and saw his chief.

"Chief?!?!" He yelled back and opened the door fully.

Jake run up to him and looked around, he saw many people out of their apartment, kids in their hands as swat teams looked through them.

His brows formed a frown as he looked back at his chief.

"Sir what is all this?!" Jake yelled.

"I did this for you, I came to save you jake-ssi" chief said.

"YA, PARK SUNGHOON, THIS IS NOT OKAY!" Jake yelled. Sunghoon, chief looked at Jake and his face fell.

"What do you mean jake, I came to save you from that monster" sunghoon said as he walked up to Jake and placed a hand on his cheek.

Jake slapped his hand away and backed up. He pointed around them as he spoke.

"Sunghoon you have guns pointed at kids head!. You have old ladies on their knees, what is wrong with you?!?!. And saving me?!, I didn't ask you to. I chose to come here" Jake said calmly.

Sunghoon looked at him and began to laugh. He took jakes arm roughly and pulled him.

"You will come back Jake, even if I have to force you" sunghoon said, his tone changed from calm to clod.

Jake looked at him trying to pull away but sunghoon was to strong. They walked towards the exit and as Jake kept moving, his bracelet got loss.

"LET ME GO" Jake said. He didn't notice that he lost something he treasured most.

Sunghoon pushed Jake into the back of his car and got in himself.

"It's okay Jake, ypur free now. No need to lie for that monster, we will catch him tonight" sunghoon laughed as they drove back to the station.

Jake sat in the back, crying silently. His head hanged low. (I'm sorry heeseung, I can't save you now) Jake spoke in his mind as he cried.

It was only hours later that heeseung got back, he noticed jakes bracelet on the floor in front of his apartment and looked confused. He picked it up and walked inside.

"Jaeyun-ah!, I found your bracelet" heeseung said.

He placed the small bag he went out to get on the kitchen table and walked towards jakes room.

"Jaeyun-ah?" Heeseung called out, opening the door.

Suddenly a painful feeling of shock hit his stomach, he looked in pain and saw a smirking man.

"Night night Evan lee" was heard.

Jake sat in his old office, being locked in there was not on his bucket list. The door opened and sunghoon came in with a smile.

"I have some news, heeseung is in our hands, he is in the cell, waiting to be transferred to the prison" sunghoon said as he walked over to Jake.

Jake didn't look at him.

"Can I see him?" Jake asked.

"Only once, but you have to be watched" sunghoon said.

Jake nods and got up. He walked to the door and waited for sunghoon to follow.

As Jake walked up to the cell, he saw heeseung sitting there with his head down.

Jake nods at the guard to open it and he walked in. Jake looked back at sunghoon then to heeseung.

"Heeseung" Jake called out. He went and got on his knees in front of heeseung.

Heeseung lifted his head a bit and smiled at Jake.

"Look who shows up" heeseung said.

Jake felt a pain in his chest.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked as she reached to touch heeseungs head. But before he could, heeseung pulled away.

"Don't touch me" heeseung said

Jake pulled his head away and looked down

"I'm sorry" was all Jake said.

Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"You planed this didn't you?, you knew that I loved you and took advantage of the fact. Jake I gave you my life trust in a short amount of time just for you to do this?!" Heeseung whispered to him. Not wanting to be heard by any one else.

Jake shook his head and looked up at him. "I didn't know hyung, I swear I didn't know. They came and took me away, I couldn't save you. I'm sorry" Jake cried. He took heeseungs hand into his own.

"I'll get you got of here hyung, I promise" Jake said

It was now heeseung who shook his head. "No. This is my fate. I don't want to be save.... Especially By someone who betrayed me" heeseung said. He placed jakes bracelet in his hands. "Take this back, I don't want to keep it" heeseung added

Jake looked at him, his tears falling harder.

"Time to go jake" sunghoon said.

Jake shook his head and held onto heeseungs waist. "I'm not letting you go hyung" jake said.

Sunghoon walked in and began to pull Jake away from him.

"Let's go...now" sunghoon said.

Jakes hold began to weaken and sunghoon successfully pulled him away. Jake looked at heeseung and tried to leave sunghoons hold.

"I'm sorry hyung, IM SORRY, ILL SAVE YOU. I PROMISE....PLEASE DONT HATE ME" Jake cried as he was pulled away

Heeseung looked down his own tears falling.

"I'm sorry Jaeyun-ah....this is how it should be"

A/n: can you stay with me a little bit more~. Omg this is sad. Heeseung why did you say that😭