chapter 6

Didn't proof read

No pov:

It was now midnight, heeseung had untied Jake a while after he walked into the room.

Jake sat there, his knees tightly held against his chest. He didn't know what to do, now one could help him, he was alone.

Heeseung then walked into the room with a big smile. He sat next to Jake and gently patted his head. His actions cause Jake to flinch.

"Jaeyun-ah, no need to worry, I'm not going to hurt you anymore.....yet at least" heeseung said as he looked down at his hands.

Jake peeked at him before pushing him off the bed. Jake got up and stood on the bed.

"I said don't talk to me Lee heeseung, I don't want to see your face. Leave me here and let me die!!, I don't want to here with you" Jake said calmly

Heeseung got up and looked at him. He clenched his jaw and took jakes arm roughly. He pulled him towards him and looked in jakes eyes

"Sim jaeyun you will listen to me" heeseung growled

Jake looked at Jim and rolled his eyes. "I'm not scared of you anymore!" Jake said and yanked his arm away from Heeseung causing him to fall onto the bed.

Heeseung looked down at Jake and smirked. He took out the same knife he used earlier and took jakes leg. He pulled up jakes pants and slowly and painfully carved Jake skin.

Jake yelled in pain, his hands gripping his leg, his body went stiff at the pain. Jake looked at heeseung and cried.

Heeseung stood up and looked at Jake.

"I'll keep marking you until you listen Jake," Heeseung said and walked out the room.

Jake looked at his hurt leg and cried. He didn't want to be here, Jake wanted to die right then and there.

(Big time skip sry)
2 months later:

Jake sat on the same bed not eating or sleeping. His body was now covered in scare. EL covered his legs, arms, chest. Back. Ever where.

"Jaeyun-ah, I brought some cake you want some?" Heeseung smiled as he walked in.

Heeseung looked at Jake, his eyes became soft. Heeseung, over the past two months, has been becoming more soft for Jake. He didn't like how the younger didn't eat or sleep. But he knew that was his fault.

Heeseung placed the cake on table near the bed and sat next to Jake.

"I'll let you go" heeseung said

Jake looked at him fast, his eyes wide.

"R-really?" Jake said in a weak voice

Heeseungs heart clenched at the sound. He looked down and nodded

"I've done this to you for my own amusement, but now I realize that I never wanted to hurt you Jake, I did this because I thought I could kill you but for the past months I kept telling myself that I'll kill you tomorrow, and I said that every tomorrow. I'm sorry jake" heeseung said.

Jake looked at him, his heart felt weird. Jake didn't know what he felt but it hurt him.

"I-ill let you go. But just don't tell anyone please, I'll leave on my own" heeseung finally looked at Jake.

The sight of Jake made him look back down, he couldn't bare to look at what he has done. Heeseung was stupid.

"I-i..." Jake stuttered

"I don't know why b-but, I don't think I want to go" Jake suddenly said he didn't know what he was talking about.

(Your leaving Jake, stop talking nonsense) he told himself

Heeseung looked at him.

"What?!" He yelled

"I-i, dont want to go heeseung"

(Yes you do, stop)

"I think I can help you change"

(No ypu can't, he is a serial killer. No one can help him)

"Jake waht are you talking about, I hurt you, I'm giving you the chance to leave!" Heeseung yelled

"I can't leave" Jake said, a tear fell out his eye

"I don't know why but I can't leave, I cant bring myself to leave heeseung" Jake cried

Heeseung looked at him, confused.

"I saw the way you took care of me, I didn't listen. It's my fault. Ypu tried to take care of me over the past 2 months even though I'm just the person you kidnapped. I'm sorry heeseung, but something is telling me to not leave" Jake said.

His weak body got up and looked at heeseung. He saw the cake and smiled.

"Happy birthday day jake" Jake said to himself. Reading the icing on the cake.

He walked over to heeseung.

"I'm sorry".

Jake said before passing out. Heeseung quickly caught jakes body and lied him on the bed.

"Your going to leave tomorrow, I know you are" heeseung told himself.

The next morning came. Jake woke up and saw a plat on food next to him. He looked around it and saw a note. Jake picked it up.

"Eat this, I bought so nothing is in it, I promise" he read.

He took the plat and took a small bite before take one more and one more became two. Before he knew it. He finished the food.

Jake got up and walked out the room, he saw heeseung sitting o the sofa, he's head on his hands.

Jake walked over to heeseung and sat next to him.

"I'm notleave heeseung, I told ypu, I'm going to help you" Jake said, taking a seat next to him.

Heeseung picked his head up and looked at Jake.

"Why though?, what made you change you mind?" Heeseung asked

"I noticed the longer I was with you, the more I relized that ypu in fact ddint want to hurt me. I saw the way ypu looked at the scares while doing them. The more you did them, the more you looked hurt. Heeseung I'm sorry" Jake said

"I should say that to you, I did nothing but hurt you" heeseung said.

Jake looked atbhim and softly smiled

"I hurt myself heeseung, I acted a fool, you warned me and I still didn't listen"

A/n: I think I confused myself. Idk, anyways let's hope Jake isn't lying-