ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 01.2

CHAPTER 01.2

"𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖"

𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, a girl from the future who inherited the power 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙇 from the 𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙋𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙀, Deku, she goes back in time to save the world from the day 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀 rules the world

-The ADAPTING Hero Kaeru, Teikiō Suru.

[1179 words]

Warnings[mentions of injuries/blood]

Title: The Longest Hospital Visit EVER!!

When she ended up where she assumed it was Musutafu, Japan, due to the big sign saying, "Welcome to Musutafu!!" She could safely assume that she was in the city of heroes.

It was just 11 months before Deku enrolled at U.A., and the year was XXX, according to the newspaper she found titled "ALL MIGHT SAVE THE DAY ONCE MORE, UPDATE OF THE KRABBY VILLAIN, KING KRABS!!"

She wanted to find out why she was here or if there was a reason why she was here in the first place. Putting together the facts first is of the utmost importance right now.

First, she may or may not have a reason for being here,

Second, she does remember some points of her life, like meeting Deku and her parents dying,

Third, all her memories surrounding that one person are completely blurry,

And the Fourth fact is that she is in the past, how does she know that, because Musutafu was never this put together, most of the buildings were broken down and Musutafu was the one of the first places that were targeted.

Arriving at the Mufastu police station battered and bruised with her clothes hanging off her back could warrant some questions, considering she got pitiful looks from randos on the street but no one came up asking if she was all right.

The same went for the station. No one approached her to ask if she needed help, until a scruffy man approached her with what looked like a roll of wasted bandages.

"Hey, kid, do you need help?"

She was feeling like she was going to pass out from the walk there, and on top of that, her injuries got worse due to exerting herself from walking there and the reopening of her stitches. But she felt the need to answer the man even if she wasn't able to.

"Yes.." She finally spits out and falls on him, and before she fully passes out, he yells at the officers to get the ambulance.

"Hey! Kid, you've got to stay with me all right. Keep your eyes open! Just listen to me and pay attention!"