Food Hunting

When they were going towards Jingshi, Lan Wangji grab his too enthusiastic husband’s hand to stop him. He don’t want to expose his horrible spice addiction and burn his junior disciplines taste bud. Lan Sezhui eyed his father suspiciously but to his reply Hanguang Jun Himself speak up.

Lan Wangji : "Wei Ying, um how about we go to Caiyi town for dinner? We can even stay there if you want?" now Lan Sezhui immediately realised the motive, this so called Yilling Patriarch is a horrible cook. He will definitely kill their delicate tongue with excessive spice. Lan JingYi eyed his newly formed adopted brother for explanation. Others are okay with anything so Lan Sezhui replied with hush voice,

Lan Sezhui : "Xian gege's can't cook, too spice that you wish you went Dayu asked Yama for forgetting tea."

Lan JingYi make a face, according to JingYi, his adopted brother and father cannot stomach a little bit of spice, his adopted mother is from Yunmeng after all, so his taste should be different from lans it’s the simplest logic. So he didn’t believe his brother and look forward to his mother's spice chicken wing treat. (Only if he had believed his brother!!!) Anyway they went Caiyi town early for food hunting, just like in Yilling they jump one vender to another before went a inn for dine.

Lan Wangji sent all Juniors to cloud recesses after dinner to spent some more time with his beloved. Juniors are not that dull not to discover the lust in the air, so they left as soon as their dinner finished. Before the couple book a room and jump on each others, Wei Wuxian feels the presence of his soul brother Wen Ning. Lan Wangji is totally annoyed but didn’t say anything as Wen Ning come towards them.

Wen Ning : "Xian gege, I have found some people, who need your attention as soon as possible." wei wuxian completely believed his soul brother, if a-ning say it’s urgent then it’s urgent. Without asking who or where he grab his beloved husband and gesture wen ning to lead the way. So wen ning start to run with his inhuman speed and Lan Wangji Mount on Bichen to follow him with his beloved in arm.

Two hour latter they are standing in front of the inn room they left last time in Yilling. The scene welcome them inside the room left Lan Wangji stood frozen. A sentimental fierce corpse, a corporeal body and a possessed girls corpse. But that's not the things make him frozen it’s the two man who supposed to be disappeared. A corporeal body who supposed to kill whole clan, wei ying's martial uncle, Xiao Xingchen, Bright frost the last discipline of legendary immortal Baoshan Saren.

The Sentinel corpse, who is looking for his beloved cultivation partner just like him in whole cultivation world, Song Zizhen, the Distance snow. As for the possessed girls corpse maybe their companion. He come back reality when he hear his beloved called the girls corpse as 'a-qing' is she wen qing? No wei ying called her qing jie not a-qing.