Storm

At dead night, inside Burial Mounds, Wen Ning is piling up mountains of rotten bodies. He don’t have anything to do either other than cleaning up the rotten bodies, skeletons from the ground, he is hopeful that, Senior Xiao, Senior Lan and Lady a-qing will woke up early morning as their whole bodies are totally restored. He don’t know why but he felt something common between his sister Wen Qing and Lady Xiao Qing and he is drown towards her. His dead heart try to jump out of his rib case whenever he is near her corporeal body like she is peacefully sleeping.

He hear a strange noise from his behind, suddenly he experience the same situation like before as someone used the array but this time he also got a quankun sleeve filled with Gold and Silver. Same things happened in the early morning, this time he got a huge amount of silver. First things come to his mind is to buy a nice robes for Lady Xiao Qing, his Xian gege won't be angry right? After all he promised to make her true Princess.

Hence, he pick up his own money purse given by Wei Wuxian that actually belongs to Hanguang Jun, filled with Gold and silver and went down the mountain. Fast he thought about Yilling Market but he felt like it’s couldn’t have nice robes for lady xiao qing so he run towards Yunmeng market. Thanks to his inhuman speed he end up reaching the best clothing shop even before it had opened.

Wen Ning is not shy boy anymore, he confidently told him what he want and show his money purse, manager of the clothing shop enthusiastically show him all of their best robes. Wen Ning end up buying a soft pink floral robes for Lady Xiao Qing, a white elegant robes that is simple yet has finger length black border that decorated with realistic Gentian flower along with color and sleeve, for Senior Xiao with matching outer robes.

Same goes for others only differences are colour, Black with white thread border for Senior Lan, Baby Blue with black thread border Gentian for Hanguang Jun, Black with Red for Xian ge and finally a Red and black for himself. Surprisingly it didn’t cost that much as he expected or his deadly arua didn’t let the shop manager scam him. Whatever after paying the manager and pick up his things and he run off.

When he reached demon subduing cave he was rewarded with an awaken Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan who are simply on their own word. Where Lady Xiao Qing is looking here and there before he say anything a-qing start to talk nonstop. Wen Ning don't know what to say finally he give her the bags that contain her robes along with his adopted father's. Then he literally run away from the cave, this lady is too much for his dead heart.

What happened inside the cave he don’t know but sometimes later the small family come outside with new robes, a-qing truly looks like a Princess only lake of pretty adornment. She even forced him wore his own new robes. His excitement didn’t stay for a moment as he felt a very strong negative emotions from his soul brother. After reunion with Hanguang Jun and turn into an Immortal Wei Wuxian shouldn’t felt this sort of emotions.

That only means he is truly in trouble, as his expression suddenly changed drastically xiao Xingchen asked the reason. When he explain the situation Song Lan said, "We should go and see him personally if he is good then we just spent some times together. If not then we will find out the reason." However they used portal talisman given by the said man and walk throughout the portal, that end on the foot of Gusu mountain.