Stupid ChatGpt Story 💀

I asked ChatGpt to write me a tmf story... kinda suprised it knew what it is 😭

**Title: The Unfinished Melody**

**Scene 1: The School Hallway**

*The bell rings, and students pour out of their classrooms. Jake walks down the hallway, earphones in, listening to music. He bumps into Daisy, who is carrying a stack of sheet music.*

**Daisy**: (smiling) Hey, Jake! What are you listening to?

**Jake**: (pulls out an earphone) Oh, hey Daisy. Just a new song I found. It's got a great melody.

**Daisy**: (eyes light up) That’s awesome! By the way, we’re having an extra rehearsal for the music club after school today. Can you make it?

**Jake**: (smiles) Wouldn't miss it for the world. See you there!

**Scene 2: Music Club Room**

*The room is bustling with activity. Milly is tuning her violin, and Luke is adjusting the sound system. Sean is scribbling notes furiously on a sheet of paper.*

**Sean**: (frustrated) This composition still needs something. I can’t figure out what it’s missing.

**Jake**: (enters the room) Hey, everyone!

**Milly**: (looks up) Hey, Jake! Ready to rock?

**Luke**: (nods) We were just discussing the new song. Sean’s been working on it all week.

**Sean**: (sighs) It’s just not coming together. I’m stuck.

**Jake**: (grabs a guitar) Mind if I take a look?

*Sean hands over the sheet music. Jake studies it for a moment, then starts playing a tune on his guitar.*

**Jake**: How about this?

**Daisy**: (claps) That’s perfect, Jake! It’s exactly what we needed.

**Sean**: (smiling) Thanks, man. That’s brilliant!

**Scene 3: After School**

*The group is packing up after their rehearsal. Jake and Daisy linger behind.*

**Daisy**: (nervously) Jake, I’ve been meaning to ask you something.

**Jake**: (curious) What’s up?

**Daisy**: (takes a deep breath) There’s a songwriting competition coming up, and I was wondering if you’d like to collaborate with me. Your melodies are amazing, and I think we could create something really special together.

**Jake**: (grins) I’d love to, Daisy. Let’s do it!

**Scene 4: Jake's House**

*Jake and Daisy are sitting in Jake’s room, surrounded by instruments and sheet music. They’re brainstorming ideas for their song.*

**Jake**: (strumming his guitar) How about something like this for the chorus?

**Daisy**: (singing) That’s beautiful, Jake! Now, what about the lyrics?

**Jake**: (thinking) Maybe something about finding your own voice and being true to yourself?

**Daisy**: (nods) I like that. Let’s start with the first verse…

*They spend hours working together, laughing and creating music. Finally, they finish their song.*

**Daisy**: (excited) We did it! This is going to be amazing!

**Jake**: (smiling) I couldn’t have done it without you, Daisy.

**Scene 5: The Competition**

*The auditorium is filled with students and judges. Jake and Daisy take the stage, nervous but excited. They start performing their song, and the audience is captivated.*

**Jake & Daisy**: (singing together)
“Find your voice, let it soar
Be yourself, forever more
In this song, we belong
Together, we are strong.”

*The crowd erupts into applause as they finish. The judges smile and nod in approval.*

**Judge**: (into microphone) That was fantastic! The passion and creativity were incredible. You two make a great team.

**Scene 6: After the Performance**

*Jake and Daisy are backstage, beaming with joy. The rest of the music club rushes to congratulate them.*

**Milly**: (hugging Daisy) You were amazing!

**Luke**: (high-fives Jake) Great job, man!

**Sean**: (smiling) I knew you two would nail it.

**Daisy**: (blushing) Thanks, everyone. We couldn’t have done it without your support.

**Jake**: (smiling at Daisy) Here’s to more music and more adventures together.

**Scene 7: The Music Room, Next Day**

*The club is gathered again, this time celebrating Jake and Daisy’s win. There’s a newfound energy and excitement in the room.*

**Milly**: (holding up a trophy) To Jake and Daisy, the best songwriting duo ever!

**Luke**: (grinning) And to the Music Freaks, the best club in school!

**Jake**: (raising a glass) Here’s to us!

*They all cheer and clink their glasses together, united by their love for music and friendship.*

**End Scene**

**Narrator**: And so, the Music Freaks continue their journey, creating beautiful melodies and unforgettable memories, one note at a time.

Its so inaccurate 😭😭 why does Daisy sing 😭.

And where is silly billy Hailey at ☹️

Its so cheesy what the actual heck