Y/N information and Gojo changes

Yeah I know, 'Sukuna-inspired' is a really vague term but I'll explain it here so you can keep it in mind.

So Y/N would belong to a bloodline that is distantly related to Sukuna. The bloodline had maintained a decennial binding vow (a binding vow renewed every decade) to ensure that no one in the family would inherit his innate technique, because he is considered a disgrace due to his malevolent behaviour. Unfortunately as time goes on, family traditions get forgotten and eventually the binding vow is forgotten and Y/N inherits Sukuna's innate technique. He wasn't shamed for it because his family would have become too modernised to even remember their ancestors' grudge against Sukuna. Y/N figured out the innate technique he inherited and played around with it.

So here's Y/N's naming scheme for Sukuna's techniques

Dismantle -> Slash
Cleave -> Cursed Slash
Fuga -> Flame arrow

No domain expansion as it seems that the majority requires to be in a life or death situation, they learn it through practice or it's just how their technique works (Hakari and Higuruma)

Now for the appearance

Yeah he just looks like Yuji's Sukuna without the tattoos and extra eyes

Yeah he just looks like Yuji's Sukuna without the tattoos and extra eyes. Since Y/N inherited Sukuna's innate technique, there should be some appearance of pinkish hair. His attitude and personality would be similar to Yuji's just more mature-esque.

He's about Gojo's age

Now for the changes of Gojo, I believe the main 3 clans would still be quite gender bias. Her name would still be Satoru as they wished for a male child. It wasn't a big deal until she gained the six eyes which somewhat upset the Gojo clan. Being the gender bias clan they are, they tried to remove her eyes from her and implant them on a male child, in Naruto sharingan fashion. Because of this she is a little stronger due to having to defend herself. Eventually the gender biased members of the Gojo clan gave up and she was acknowledged to be the head of the clan. She was relieved by this but didn't enjoy having to keep up with traditions and etiquette. So instead of being boring and serious she became her happy go lucky, teasing self like in the original.

Tldr, nothings changed much, she's just a girl and does girl things and is just a tiny bit stronger

Note for manga readers:

I would've gone for a Megukuna look( Megumi's Sukuna) but he's gotta have some resemblance due to inheriting the technique. It's like resembling your grandparents more than your parents

And yes for you manga readers, this means Sukuna, Yuji and Y/N are related💀 well Y/N is more distant but the resemblance is there