Introduction of the Main Characters

Kacey
Age: 22
Kacey is the kind of friend that always goes with the flow. She's the one that holds hold your back no matter what happens.
Kacey has beautiful hair which is not blonde neither brunette it's sort of a mix. She has big brown eyes that shoot warmed out of them, and they only looking at Kacey you know that she is just an angel. She isn't tall but she also isn't short, she is something above the average height. She's very pretty and doesn't usually wear much makeup, which absolutely suits her.
Kacey has a toxic ex which she's trying to forget. She always tried to live her life to the fullest and now that she's older she does lives it to the fullest. She doesn't like being told what to do, but she'll always listen to her friends advice. She is always down to anything.

Tara
Age: 21
Tara is the craziest one of them all. She's the crazy friend, but in a good way. When you don't know what to do with a dead body, Tara could come up with a plan how to cover the corpse.
She has straight, blonde hair that shines on the sun. When you look into her green eyes, you can see forest behind them. She's the tallest one, yet the youngest one. She's too pretty for ordinary men. She's absolutely head over heals in love.
Tara never had her life planned out. She doesn't know how to save money because she spends it on stupid things. When being asked something, she doesn't know how to say "no" neither does she know how to lose.

Chloe
Age: 22
Chloe is the most creative friend in the group. Sometimes she doesn't get what's being told to her, but she has the best ideas.
She has short, wavy, brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her height is above the average, but the same as Kacey. She's cute and very pretty. She has a nice voice and can sing even though she doesn't like to admit it.
Chloe is the nicest person in the whole wide world. She's very happy to be single because she's a free spirit. She's a typical bookworm. The difference between her and her friends is, that she does have her life planned out and knows exactly what she wants.

Sydney
Age: 23
Sydney is the most responsible person in the friend group. She is their mom, always ready with a solution to any problem.
She has long, dark brown hair. Her blue eyes are like the ocean, sometimes dark blue and sometimes light blue. She's the shortest one, yet the oldest one, which no one ever believes. People say that she's pretty.
Sydney always fights her battles on her own, but she's there for others. She has many hobbies and always tries something new. She's fun to be around and when comfortable with you even crazy.