After the rain

I was sitting on a couch and thinking about my life. Is it really worth it? No one talks to me anyways. Everyone takes care about them and their family, but not about me. I got up and went to the window, sat on the parapet and looked outside. It was raining. Nobody was there, just from time to time some cars went and gone. Again, who would've went here? Before when my brother was here, his friend Sauli came almost every day. But now I don't see him here anymore. Sometimes Tommy came. Tommy, little cute blondie from school. He used to come every day, we were goofing around or watching films. But this all is gone foreve now.

Why? I did exactly what I shouldn't. I fell in love with him. I would've dealt with it somehow, suffering alone in the darkness.. But I told him. And not just that. I kissed him too. I know, I shouldn't. But those lips.. Those soft pink lips were like calling for my attention! When I pulled back I looked at him guiltily. I looked down for a second but then my eyes met his scared and disbelieving ones. He wanted to say something but in the end he just shook his head and ran away. He didn't show up after this.

A few tears escaped from my eyes. I sadly looked otuside, it stopped raining. Suddenly a bell rang. I stopped dead in my tracks. Who could it be? I got up and went to the door. I opened them and stopped again. Tommy was standing there. Like a little, wet, abandoned kitty.

"Hey Adam. Can I go inside?" he whispered.

I let him in and looked at him with sad eyes. He stopped in my living room looking to the ground. I came closer to him and lifted his head uo so he could look me in the eyes. Tommy whined.

"I'm sorry I ran away. I was just surprised and.. and.. and I love you. I'm sorry."

My eyes lit up and I brought him closer.

"I love you too my kitty."

"Meow."