CHAPTER 6

" Hey guys " I said with a cold voice and lopsided smile, "are you ok? " said jisung moving one step closer, " yeah am fine " I said and we just started walking to see classrooms.

-

The day ended quickly and it was time to solve the murder again.

-
AT A RESTAURANT

" I think we should ask your moms friends and who's she's last seen with , you get my point " Cassidy said with a French fries on her hands, " yeah that's actually a great idea" I said , but if am being honest to my self I over thinking, what if they don't know nothing and will get involved, what if the killer was one of my mom's friend, what if .

I couldn't finish the last one because someone Inerapted me, " hey Chae " said keeho hitting me with his elbow softly, " yes? " I said, " who should we start first? "  Keeho looked at me , " uhm before that I day on beach my mom went out with her friends at a club as what I remember after my grandma drop that boom shell on me, it's Compecated but my mom didn't exactly gave birth to at the right time " I said with all eyes on me and the others leaning more onto the table, " she she gave birth to me at the age of sixteen " I said facing down at the table.

A hand suddenly lifted my face slowly, " hey don't be sa it's fine, am pretty sure your mom loves you more than anything In this world "  jisung said, are faces were close and I could smell his perfume, his amazing smell perfume, I could see his cheeks turning red and so did mine, I knew I liked jisung from the start, but I don't know what he feels about me.

A hand suddenly touched my hands, it's was keeho, " I think we should get going, ill drive" Jihoo then said and stood up breaking the romance moment, we got up and went to the car, " lets go back at Red street and from there turn left and park at the sixth house, it's my mom's best friends house there's two of them they live together " I said as looked out side at the glass window , the streets were claiming to watch and the trees were flowing and the sun almost out it was claiming.

-
AT THE HOUSE

I knocked the door and the door flung open and a tall cute, pretty blonde girl with over sized sweater opened the door, " Angel you got visitors " the girl said, " am actually here for you both " I said smiling, " wait are you " she said with a sad emotion written, " yeah am Andies daughter " I said looking at her, a girl with brown hair pretty looking and slightly taller than  the other girl was, " who's she I don't have any visitors " the brown haired girl said, " am here for both of us and uhm am... Andies.....daughter " I said with my eyes closed at the last word, " come it " she said the girl with blonde hair.

We sat on the coach and talked,  " am Angel " said the brown haired girl, " am Kira " the girl with blonde hair said, " wait as in  Jake's girlfriend Angel? " I said questioning her, "yeah " a tall blonde and handsome looking men said at my back and Angel smiled, " Hey nice to meet you am jake, and you are? " he said walking to words Angel and raping his hands around her shoulders, " Am Chae, Andies daughter, my mom have told me storys about you before she said you guys were so sweet, I guess she was right " I said smiling, " ok, can you tell us why your here? " Kira said with a hand on her knees and with a hot coco in her hands.

I SADLY DID NOT GET IN BUT I GOT IN FOR TRAINING I HAVE 1 MONTH TO PROVE THEM SO THAT I CAN GET IN THE DANCE TROUPE.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES SCHOOL HAVE ME KIILIN G

THANK YOU LOVES PLEASE SUPPORT MORE PLS AM KIND OF LOSING HOPE TO WRITE BUT LETS GO 😍😍😍