VIII - Catching Feelings

Caitlin's

We were headed to Starbucks to get our coffee fix before going to Cavite to celebrate Kalel's birthday.

After we got our coffee and pastries, one of Bea's fans spotted us and asked for a photo opportunity, which Bea agreed to.

"Timbog na naman tayo, Beadel" I whispered in her ear while laughing softly. I was holding Churro on my left arm while the coffee was on my right.

We were walking side by side as we returned to her car to resume our drive to Cavite.

"What's timbog?" Bea asked confusedly while sipping on her coffee.

"Never mind, sabi ko baka awayin na naman ako ng fans mo." She opened the door for me so I could get in and then transferred to the other side.

The drive to Cavite was going smoothly since we were far from rush hour. It was silent but comforting, with only the music from the car playing. 

I've been catching feelings over you,

And I hope you catch them too...🎶

Churro was comfortably seated on my lap while I sipped on my coffee and munched on my French toast.

I glanced at Bea and took out the remaining French toast, carefully unwrapping it.

"Bei, kain ka muna?" I said as I brought the toast closer to her.

"I can't, I'm driving." I let out a small laugh, "Baliw, I'll feed you."

As I reached for a piece of toast, I noticed Bea from the corner of my eye, trying to hide a smile. I brought the toast closer to her mouth, allowing her to take a small bite. I continued alternating between feeding her the toast and offering sips of coffee.

Before I knew it, we had arrived in Cavite an hour earlier than expected, just in time for lunch.

---

"Idol bubu bear!" Just as we arrived at the gate, Kalel was already shouting, probably anticipating Bea on his birthday since he had not seen her for more than a month.

"Excuse nga muna ate, nakaharang ka samin ni bubu bear eh!" I would have definitely pinched my cousin if it wasn't his birthday.

Parang mas pinsan pa niya si Bea sakin kapag magkasama kami neto eh. 

"Happy Birthday, Kalel!" Bea greeted Kalel as she gave him a quick hug.

We just finished eating lunch, and we went to our terrace for karaoke and some drinks.

After a few rounds of drinking, I noticed that Kalel was starting to become talkative.

"Ate Nani, alam mo ba malapit ko na ma hit yung travel incentive ko for Bohol this quarter. Isang deal na lang need ko ma close."

At this time, it was Bea who congratulated Kalel, "Nice, Kalel. Huwag mo kalimutan pasalubong namin ni Cait from Bohol ha!"

Kalel emptied his beer bottle before looking at me. "Actually ate Bei, 'yan nga sana need ko i ask kay Ate Nani."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Bakit pati ako nadamay? Eh hindi naman na ako nag wo work diyan."

Kalel made his way to sit beside me.