Chapter 11: Genesis

At Jaymin's loft, Jaymin is sharpening his sword. Jaymin hears a knock on his door. Jaymin walked to the door. He opens it. It's Jonah.

Jaymin Caine: "Jonah, what happened?"

Jonah Ross: "Dexol and Vaxxis. They got Darcy. They also got the crown piece."

Jaymin Caine: "Okay. Come in."

Jonah enters. Jaymin closes the door.

Jonah Ross: "You have to get Darcy back."

Jaymin Caine: "I will. We also have to get the Havok Crown back."

Michael teleported in front of Jaymin and Jonah.

Archangel Michael: "Where's Darcy?"

Jaymin Caine: "Dexol and Vaxxis got her. They also have the Havok Crown."

Archangel Michael: "You and Bethany find Darcy."

Jaymin nodded his head. Jaymin teleported away. He teleported in front of Bethany.

Bethany Horton: "What is it?"

Jaymin Caine: "Dexol and Vaxxis got Darcy. Lucifer has the third crown piece. If he assembles the Havok Crown, Mordrak will awaken."

Bethany changed into her armor. Jaymin summoned his protective suit.

They teleport away. Jaymin and Bethany are in Hell. They see Lucifer, Dexol, Vaxxis, and Moxus.

They see that Lucifer has assembled the Havok Crown. Lucifer is ready to put the Havok Crown on his head.

Jaymin summoned a dagger. Jaymin threw it at the Havok Crown. It is knocked out of Lucifer's hands. The crown falls on the ground.

Lucifer turned to see Jaymin.

Lucifer: "Don't let him get the Havok Crown."

Jaymin teleported in front of the Havok Crown. Jaymin grabbed it. Jaymin was going to break it apart. Jaymin opened a portal that led to his loft.

Dexol and Vaxxis tried to reach Jaymin. He tossed the Havok Crown in the portal. The Havok Crown went to Jaymin's loft. The portal closed.

Lucifer: "NO!"

Jaymin turned to face Lucifer.

Bethany found Darcy. She's chained to the wall. Bethany broke the chains with her strength.

Darcy Ross: "Where's Jaymin?"

Bethany Horton: "He's facing Lucifer."

Jaymin and Lucifer face each other.

Jaymin Caine: "Now what?"

Lucifer: "Now you will pay."

Lucifer summoned his sword. Jaymin does the same.

They were about to clash, but Michael arrived.

Archangel Michael: "Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Michael."

Jaymin Caine: "I took the Havok Crown from Lucifer."

Archangel Michael: "Get Darcy out of here."

Jaymin, Bethany, and Darcy leave Hell, leaving Lucifer and Michael alone.

Dexol sees Michael. He was about to intervene, but Lucifer stopped him.

Lucifer goes for the first strike. Michael dodged the strike. Michael tried to stab Lucifer, but Lucifer dodged the strike.

Archangel Michael: "You haven't lost your touch."

Lucifer: "That's because I'm stronger than you."

Lucifer and Michael continue fighting. Lucas and Derek arrive.